Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kanye: Zappos sells sh*t products

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 8:26am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

lol check out the zappos website

• Interested in buying sh-t product? You've come to the right place! Here at Zappos.com, we happily sell sh-t products to everybody! This is the throne, everyone has been watching. Whether you're #1 or #2, your clique will show no mercy, even in Paris. 
  • The perfect gift for the <a href="http://www.eonline.com/news/482850/kanye-west-slams-zappos-ceo-he-sells-all-this-sh*t-product-to-everybody" target="_blank">man that has everything</a>
  • Requires lots of "focus" for most productive use.

LOL Zappos is crazy for that.

The review comments are hilarious.

K.W. - "Yo Zappos! Imma let you finish . . . but this is the best Sh-t product of all time!"

Dawn - "This Sh-t product is amazing! It totally beats out any new music videos you're Bound 2 see!!"

Pearce - "This is a lyrical genius."

ThroneKine

Lift the plunger to see Kanye's career, and musical talent.

Anonymous

When I am sitting on my sh*t product, I like to listen to my favorite song. You know it! It goes, "That's right/Put in work/Move your bowels/Go bezerk/Eat those beans/And dessert/Take that sh*t/You deserve." (Score: Zappos 1, Kanye 0)

Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:01am

so my co worker comes in my office and says today is the big day

I'm like for what?

She is going to see Kanye in concert and goes "I wonder where I can go in the city to meet him, I want to talk to him"

I was like "Well I think Kanye is a horrible human being but I hope you have a good time"

She rolls her eyes and leaves my office

As she leaves I say, "Maybe you can find him on douche ave., he might be around there"

one more reason why we couldn't be friends outside of work
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

lol, i posted this in the wrong Kanye thread!!! My B!

And Kimmy also is part owner and HEAD fashion stylist of ShoeDazzle... which is like the bottomfeeder of footwear (bubblegum soles and hot glue)! Talk about sh!t products!!! *Never purchased, but this chick on my facebook posts her Shoedazzle wares weekly*

Kanye is like the 2 year old lil white boy in the grocery store slapping his mama, screaming I hate you, and falling out, because she wont let him have the candy! He stays with a tantrum, but as an artist I love him, so I just let him be!

First thing that crossed my mind!

They got my ass ONE time. Shoes showed up with the bottom peeling off, but perfectly clean so obviously no one wore and returned them. How do you even make something so shoddy, let alone actually send it to a paying customer?! Then at the time, to cancel your membership, you had to call the customer service line, but of course no one ever answers.

How you fix your mouth to talk about somebody else's product, and your girl promotes garbage?!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:28am
I feel the same way about JustFab.com
Never ordered from there again.
But on the other hand, I only spent $20 sooo...
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:36am
I stay at 6pm.com .. I don't trust shoedazzle or JustFab.. Rather get known names at a discount price..

Edited by EasterBell - Nov 21 2013 at 9:36am
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:17am
Zappos comeback is classic.  Glad he used humor to make Kanye *take a seat*
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:22am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

so my co worker comes in my office and says today is the big day

I'm like for what?

She is going to see Kanye in concert and goes "I wonder where I can go in the city to meet him, I want to talk to him"

I was like "Well I think Kanye is a horrible human being but I hope you have a good time"

She rolls her eyes and leaves my office

As she leaves I say, "Maybe you can find him on douche ave., he might be around there"

one more reason why we couldn't be friends outside of work

meet him to talk about what???!
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:29am

exactly.....talk about what?

I didn't ask b/c I don't care to know what else goes on in her head since I have to work with her
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:49am
Was   Is she black? Confused

Edited by BrownQtee - Nov 21 2013 at 11:50am
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 1:41pm
I hope I have ring side front row seats for this crash and burn......I shall make s'mores and light joints.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic