Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kanye punches guy for calling Kim nicca lover

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 4:00pm
Its the Hump Day Harvest going on in here. I nearly died at these last few pages.
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

^^

LMAO...

at first i thought the title said Kanye was punched and called a nicca lover

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

If my man hit a dude 30 times, that dude woykdve claimed attempted murder when he was done. How hard was Kanye hitting? Lil b.itch hits.

LOL
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

This story needs more people...I don't know why. But it sounds ridiculousLOL

i agree.  PR stunt...no one is checkin for north west's pix...kim is being called out for photoshop...tv show ratings way down...and kanye is a joke now.  they needed a story to endear them to the public.  i'll need to see video, but the kardashian's are known for video trickery.

Not only that, but whose video about an interracial relationship was trending all weekend? Tamera Mowry-Housely.

Now you know Kris Jenner is not gonna let some negress one-up any of her children in anything. If anybody is going to have drama in their swirl and get recognition for it then it's gonna be Kim and Kanye.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:04pm
So what? She is a nicca lover. And if he was so upset that his bitch was being called a nicca lover, then he shouldnt be dating one in the first place. Stop dating white trash and then get upset that people verbally abuse it
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:28am

Kim Kardashian Shares New Baby North West Photos on 'Ellen'!

Kim Kardashian Shares New Baby North West Photos on Ellen!

Kim Kardashian shows off some adorable new photos of her seven-month-old baby girl North West during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing Friday (January 17).

The 33-year-old reality star revealed that her fiance Kanye West is not a fan of changing diapers.

“He’s not a diaper changing kind of guy,”Kim said. “But he would if it’s an emergency he will. But I love that time. I know it sounds crazy Wacko, but I love my time with her when she’s on the changing table. She tries to talk so much and I really enjoy that bonding time when I’m with her.”

Kim revealed on her Instagram account before heading to the taping that the dress she intended to wear broke, so she modeled a couple of options for her fans before deciding on outfit number two. Check out the photos below!

Edited by mrshairdo - Jan 17 2014 at 10:29am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:33am
lol@ he'll change her diaper if its an emergency
why would you say that...?

didnt watch the vids.
shes adorable though 
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lol@ he'll change her diaper if its an emergency
why would you say that...?

didnt watch the vids.
shes adorable though 
Kanye is a diva

Edited by Missvw - Jan 17 2014 at 10:34am
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:36am
lol kim kim kim
she should've kept that to herself....idiot 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:38am
Quote I love my time with her when she’s on the changing table. She tries to talk so much and I really enjoy that bonding time when I’m with her.”

Ermm Sounds like North doesn't see her much....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
  Share Topic