Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kanye punches guy for calling Kim ''nicca lover"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kanye punches guy for calling Kim ''nicca lover"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:42am
30 times?? I heard that he just punched the guy in the arm. That's it... Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:46am
the black brute image must be played alllll the way tf up
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:48am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

This story needs more people...I don't know why. But it sounds ridiculousLOL

i agree.  PR stunt...no one is checkin for north west's pix...kim is being called out for photoshop...tv show ratings way down...and kanye is a joke now.  they needed a story to endear them to the public.  i'll need to see video, but the kardashian's are known for video trickery.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:49am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

just one of his customers saying hi

CryCry sad, but true...if true. LOL

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jan 15 2014 at 9:49am
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

as if you can't tell it's part of a set. If I would have posted one, it would have been incomplete. I can't believe I have to explain that to you. If it bothers you so much, condense it to one gif. You need something to occupy your time anyway. Stop stalking me. How miserable do you have to be to be so obsessed with a person you never met

Some people never change.

#byeagainfelecia
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:06am
I don't want anybody's attention, especially yours. Once again find something else to do that doesn't involve me.

Edited by Senior Detective - Jan 15 2014 at 10:07am
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:11am
Uhm-hmm.....
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:30am
So Kanye just paid for this kids college education. . Such a fail
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:36am
after thinking about it... i agree this story needs more ppl

kim probably goes to a nice, high expensive 'chiropractor' whom would have cameras......
where is the footage?
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

he USED to be one of my up n comin favs, now he's a FUKKIN clownClown he don't know if he's comin or goin, his mom's passing REALLY got him in a deep dark rut that he STILL hasn't come out of, he's STILL lashing out like a little boy, now super bish onto this and usin it to her advantage as usualSleepysomthin bout them kardashian bishes is dark and ain't rightShocked his lil poutin cause he can't get his way azz fallin WAYYY deep in the kardashian spell ... well kid sooo many tried to warn ya ... you have to ride this downward swirl out by yoselfWacko

sidenote: you know the kardashians own tmz / this bish all on the top page this morning in full drag like the town crier tellin her sob sad story bout nuthin if you ask meConfused

I think everything we've seen of him in the last 6 years is related to his mother's death. 

He is in desperate need of therapy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style