Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kanye punches guy for calling Kim ''nicca lover"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kanye punches guy for calling Kim ''nicca lover"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

The word is were not where

why are you correcting her? like what is the point?

you created a thread about helping the young lady whose daughter is being cyber bullied and you're low key doing the same thing to a fellow black woman. 

i just don't get it. 

signed, jaded. 
so she can know the correct way.   I am all for helping ppl.  you dont see me bullying or namecalling anybody so u can stop reaching.   Turn ur attention to the person doing the most with her hate filled rant & name calling tirade.  Look up the definition of bully.  thx
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

The word is were not where

why are you correcting her? like what is the point?

you created a thread about helping the young lady whose daughter is being cyber bullied and you're low key doing the same thing to a fellow black woman. 

i just don't get it. 

signed, jaded. 
so she can know the correct way.   I am all for helping ppl.  you dont see me bullying or namecalling anybody so u can stop reaching.   Turn ur attention to the person doing the most with her hate filled rant & name calling tirade.  Look up the definition of bully.  thx

Edited by eanaj5 - Jan 14 2014 at 9:46pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:53pm
eanaj, I let them shyts in blue go cuz I do them all the time.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:55pm
sh*t me too LOL
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:55pm
some ppl try so, so hard to be seen

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:34pm
Uhm-hmmm, with 3 gifs worth of try so hard....

[islandsuga] #byefelecia

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:38pm

LOL
Last time SN tangled w/ India, she ended up posting from the great beyond...

Edited by Tbaby - Jan 14 2014 at 10:39pm
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:12am
He supposedly punched the dude over 30 times as Kim just watched

Witness Says Kanye West Struck Kim’s Heckler More Than 30 Times

According to TMZ reports:

Kanye West was like a boxer going in for the kill … pummeling an 18-year old guy with more than 30 blows … this according to an eyewitness.

We broke the story … an 18-year-old allegedly called Kim a “n****r lover” on his way into the office of a Beverly Hills chiropractor. Minutes later, Kim and Kanye stormed in — Kim ID the kid — and her baby daddy went nuts.

The eyewitness tells TMZ … the 18-year-old was sitting in a chair as Kanye made a beeline for him and, without saying a word, started slugging him in the face. The kid was covering his face but Kanye was unrelenting. Kim just stood there and silently watched the beating.

The receptionist was screaming, “Stop, stop,” but Kanye ignored her. The kid quickly curled up into a ball to block the blows.

The massage therapist rushed into the waiting room and pushed Kanye off the kid and ordered him out of the office. Kanye got out of the building and Kim went to another office for a meeting.

We wonder did Kanye still use that “Becky” voice while he was administering the alleged fade?
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:24am
female Terio....Kill'em

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:34am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Uhm-hmmm, with 3 gifs worth of try so hard....

[islandsuga] #byefelecia

as if you can't tell it's part of a set. If I would have posted one, it would have been incomplete. I can't believe I have to explain that to you. If it bothers you so much, condense it to one gif. You need something to occupy your time anyway. Stop stalking me. How miserable do you have to be to be so obsessed with a person you never met
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>