Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kanye punches guy for calling Kim ''nicca lover"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kanye punches guy for calling Kim ''nicca lover"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:02am
That's why she should have a bodyguard with that money I wouldn't expect my fiancé to lay hands on anyone
Sponsored Links

funkydiva2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkydiva2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

That's why she should have a bodyguard with that money I wouldn't expect my fiancé to lay hands on anyone

Yeah, get a bodyguard.  Now grant you, I can understand why she called Kanye, but as celebrities you have to let the bodyguards do the "talking".    Kanye really didn't have a choice after the call came through but to show up and show out ( cause the words the guy used were "fighting" words).   Kim needs to be smarter and more protective of Kanye  on  how she handles situations. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:25am
Originally posted by funkydiva2 funkydiva2 wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Yeah, get a bodyguard.  Now grant you, I can understand why she called Kanye, but as celebrities you have to let the bodyguards do the "talking".    Kanye really didn't have a choice after the call came through but to show up and show out ( cause the words the guy used were "fighting" words).   Kim needs to be smarter and more protective of Kanye  on  how she handles situations. 
this!! But we all know thinking isn't her strong suit.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

He:

Wears the confederate flag
Has songs titled " New Slaves" and "Black Skinheads"
Sings N* in Paris to sold out white crowds
Shucks n jives

Oh the hell well. Why care now?

*Kanye shrugs*

Kanye thought his and Kims money put them about the average niqqa shyt.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:46pm
im starting to like this now, FINALLY he'll humble himself unto the Lord & not to himselfWink he got beside himself somewhere along the way & looks like he's being reeled back in welp sometimes it takes for the Lord to spank ya to make ya get it right (yeap i said itLOL) oh & he betta keep his jayz card open cause i foresee this whole relationship joke with kim playing out bout the same way lamar/chloe thang didSleepy @ which point jayz gone b the ONLY one with the money & resources to get this ignant mofo outta this mess
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 4:22pm
Good for him Thumbs Up
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:19pm
I didn't wanna make another thread.

Beyonce‘s surprise album has sold nearly 1.5 million copies so far, but not everyone is a fan: RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that her over-the-top success has put pal Kanye West in a serious funk. According to an insider close to West, it’s hard for him to watch her album do well because he claims he had the idea to do a visual album first!

“Kanye is feeling really defeated over Beyonce’s album doing so well,” the insider tells Radar.

“He wanted to do a visual album for his ‘Dark Twisted Fantasies’ album, but everyone around him convinced him it wouldn’t work,” the insider explains. “That’s why he ended up doing one long movie to go with it [the 35-minute short film, 'Runaway'].”

Now that the mix of songs and music videos on Beyonce’s album has proved a successful formula, “He’s kind of annoyed, but he doesn’t want to talk about how he came up with the idea first because of how he got slammed for saying he invented leather jogging pants a few years ago. Plus, he needs to stay on good terms with Jay Z.”

Making matters worse, his last album “Yeezus,” has sold fewer than a million copies so far, despite critical acclaim.

So now, says the source, “He’s super-focused on moving forward. He’s working so hard to come up with something that will eclipse Beyonce and put him back on top.”

Baby mama Kim Kardashian “is pushing him to do something major too,” the source says. “He might do something like a huge free concert or a free album to get himself in the headlines again, and for a good reason.”

In the meantime, is he making his irritation public? West and Kardashian were noticeable no-shows at the celeb-studded birthday bash for Beyonce’s mom, Tina Knowles, this weekend.

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

I didn't wanna make another thread.

So now, says the source, “He’s super-focused on moving forward. He’s working so hard to come up with something that will eclipse Beyonce and put him back on top.”

@ the bold

@ the purple
Brotha aint been on top since his late registration days Sleepy
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:23pm
Jeez, well I thought Beyonce just snatched female artists wigs now I hear Kan is running around bald too. Cold world...
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

im starting to like this now, FINALLY he'll humble himself unto the Lord & not to himselfWink he got beside himself somewhere along the way & looks like he's being reeled back in welp sometimes it takes for the Lord to spank ya to make ya get it right (yeap i said itLOL) oh & he betta keep his jayz card open cause i foresee this whole relationship joke with kim playing out bout the same way lamar/chloe thang didSleepy @ which point jayz gone b the ONLY one with the money & resources to get this ignant mofo outta this mess

doubt it.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>