Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kanye punches guy for calling Kim ''nicca lover"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kanye punches guy for calling Kim ''nicca lover"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kanye punches guy for calling Kim ''nicca lover"
    Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:02pm
I don't know whether to be happy or..........yea lol y'all decide and let me know the consensus

Kanye West

Allegedly Assaults Man Who Screamed to Kim

'N****r Lover'

1/13/2014 1:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0113-kanye-west-fight-x17
Kanye West just attacked an 18-year-old guy inside the waiting room of a chiropractor's office ... after the guy allegedly called Kanye the N-word ... TMZ has learned.

Kim was at a Beverly Hills medical building when she was swarmed by photogs.  We're told the guy allegedly tried to help Kim get in the building, as he started screaming,  "F**k these fa**ot-ass n****rs"" -- referring to the paparazzi.  Kim then told him it was not appropriate to use the N-word.  We're told he then screamed at her, "F**k you bitch.  Just trying to help you.  Shut up n****r lover, stupid slut."

Apparently that got Kim hot as fish grease ... she watched the guy walk into an office.  As they were walking we're told the guy continued berating Kim.  She dialed Kanye on his cell, and when the guy realized Kanye was on the phone he allegedly said, "F**k you N****r."   Kanye -- who had just arrived at the building -- then met up with Kim.

Sources say Kanye and Kim rushed into the waiting room of chiropractor Richard Hill and found the 18-year-old sitting there.  Witnesses say Kanye punched the guy and Kim screamed, "We have it all on tape."

0113-kim-kardashian-fight-x17
Sources say the massage therapist in the office separated the 2 men.  Beverly Hills cops were called and the 18-year-old said he wanted to press charges.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Kanye is now officially a suspect in a battery investigation and they want to interview him.  We're also told the matter will be referred to the L.A. County D.A. for possible prosecution.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2qKIR2t5T
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:04pm
*shrugs*
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:05pm
This story needs more people...I don't know why. But it sounds ridiculousLOL
shellbee823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shellbee823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:06pm
I figured he was gonna catch a case for her sooner or later. I thought it would be a domestic tho.

Edited by shellbee823 - Jan 13 2014 at 6:06pm
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:06pm
why doesn't she have bodyguards? just strange.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:09pm
I smell publicity stunt. I'm not a fan but I see why Jay/Bey stay far, far away.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:10pm
wtg kanye, now you gotta give the racist prick some of your that niccamoney

Edited by Bored w/Out Me? - Jan 13 2014 at 10:46pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:11pm
meh don't care...
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:14pm
that guy will probably say that kanye told him it was ok to walk around wearing confederate flag and call black people ni99ers in 2014.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (27) Thanks(27)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic