Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kanye - Kim is more influential than Michelle Obam
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kanye - Kim is more influential than Michelle Obam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 2:39am
Is this real though? I saw a story yesterday that was fake as about him leaving a $12k bill for a paparazzo's family and it had NO sources except some blog with CRAZY claims against celebs. Story was hella fake yet it was buzzing around on tumblr like it was legit.

We don't know when and where Kanye said this unless I skimmed a little too eagerly. I'm gonna look for a source.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 2:40am
Oh sh*t, that Brotha really is gone. Idiot said it on Ryan Seacrest.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 2:51am
I mean.. how does he view influence though? I don't see Kim coming to elementary schools or launching national campaigns to encourage people to eat better and exercise.

This woman got her big break from being white, getting a big ass, being Paris Hilton's lapdog, and then getting fucked on camera. That big break lead to a reality show.. and that's it.

I do not see the influence. What is the influence? Drugstore makeup? A department store line? Their daily lives documented on television? Advertising weight loss supplements?

I don't see the influence.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 6:08am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I mean.. how does he view influence though? I don't see Kim coming to elementary schools or launching national campaigns to encourage people to eat better and exercise.

This woman got her big break from being white, getting a big ass, being Paris Hilton's lapdog, and then getting fucked on camera. That big break lead to a reality show.. and that's it.

I do not see the influence. What is the influence? Drugstore makeup? A department store line? Their daily lives documented on television? Advertising weight loss supplements?

I don't see the influence.

sheeeeiitt even Stevie Wonder don't see the influence...Confused
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:13am
Just to be clear Kanye is comparing Kim's backshot to Michelle's ACTUAL Vouge covers.  He feels some type of way about it:

"He continued, stating that reality stars shouldn't be ignored by major fashion publications, adding that Carine Roitfeld, the former editor of French Vogue, got it right when she featured Kim on the front cover of her eponymous CR Fashion Book. He said, "Carine Roitfeld supports my girl. That's a breakthrough. There's a wall of classism that we are breaking through."

Kim:

Style queen: Michelle Obama has graced two Vogue covers and gained plaudits for her style as First Lady, while Kim, seen on the cover of CR fashion Book has been snubbed by editor Anna Wintour CR magazine

Michelle
Style queen: Michelle Obama has graced two Vogue covers and gained plaudits for her style as First Lady, while Kim, seen on the cover of CR fashion Book has been snubbed by editor Anna Wintour CR magazine

michelle_obama_vogue_2

Stern Smile

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:17am

lol at him complaining about classism

stfu and make your own sh*t, stop begging for them to accept you

like I have always said this ******* is a groupie
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:20am
Kimye is breaking through the wall of classism?

Kanye think he slick he only care about Kim being in vouge so she can wear his clothes. He think he upgraded her fashion wise. He doesnt see how what style she did have has changed for the worse in his hands...lol I think thats why hes  really upset... To know that he will have full control over the wedding and the dress will be interesting as well...lol
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:27am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Imma say Kanye is pulling a Hamlet and only pretending to be crazy/large scale coon and doing a very convincing performance/social experiment. 'Cuz I cant take this sh*t. I cant. I WONT!CryCryCry

dis Brotha is gone... the sooner you accept it the better
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:39am
LOL @ this Brotha. He is so delusional. You got the "girl of your dreams" and now you mad because she aint in the top spot that Mrs. Obama is comfortably sitting in. Negro please.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:41am
And again he knew who to bring up and who NOT to bring up.  FOTUS isn't going to stoop to his level and he knows it. 

beyonce-vogue-Annex

o-BEYONCE-VOGUE-UK-COVER-570 Beyonce also covered the March 2013 issue of American Vogue. Photo: Vogue

rihanna-vogue-april-2011-hq-cover.jpg

Rihanna UK Vogue cover November 2011

rihanna vogue 2012 e1350122415781 Hot Shot: Rihanna Covers Vogue

He's salty with the Obamas on some real sh*t AND he thinks his girl is Bey/Rhi status because she's with him.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>