Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kanye Breakfast Club Interview - Black voice used
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kanye Breakfast Club Interview - Black voice used

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 4:39pm
LOL
Sponsored Links

Lauren. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lauren. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 4:45pm
Ok I'm finishing listening to the interview. His speech about black people not having enough connections did sound good. But he's still a walking contradiction. the confederate flag explanation was horrible.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Did anyone notice that she is bleaching that child?

??
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 5:47pm
No cape... and yes I'm a fan...AND his delivery is annoying as he stated in the interview....
but ... I understand Kanye completely. Being a creative myself an working in a similar industry, that shyt can be frustrating. The regular public does not get to witness some of the most coolest ideas imaginable because some big wig executive doesn't feel like it will be a "hit" with consumers.

But these companies are so big, so they generally have grade A resources, they have the logistics in place to control how Product is produced and delivered, they have the greatest minds and creatives, They have that heritage element that gives them credibility, so they can reach WAYYY more people....

So if your trying to take over thats going to be a large feat

The thing about Art imo is that its 40% real beautiful talent and like 60% perception... thats why Kanye has to have an Ego. He has to tell people his music is dope because if he didn't the general 60+% won't appreciate him until he's dead and gone....We talking bout Hip Hop also...not classical music.

slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Dapheny Dapheny wrote:

Liked this interview!
He made me feel some of his fustrations

I see what you did there

Can I get an 'r"?
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 6:00pm
Oodles you don't think that Kanye has enough finances to produce the products himself ?

In reality he could manufacturer these items himself, he doesn't need Nike to do it. It seems like to me that he is more pissed that these Execs are not flocking to him and that he has to actually sell himself.

There is a difference between a starving artist and Kanye.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 6:18pm
I hear you oddles, but I guess I just don't give a phuck. I don't care to hear him cry and moan about not being able to make millions off every sh*tty creative idea he has. And I resent the false equivocation he has of comparing his business failures to slavery. So you can't take every turd you take and get someone to market it for you. Tough sh*t. You're not owed billionaire status. No one cares that much about you. Rappers have always compared themselves to famous figures in other mediums, but he's taken that sh*t to heart, trying to be the "Steve Jobs" of rap or whatever. His self importance and persecution complex has made it nearly impossible for me to enjoy the one thing that I used to actually give a phuck about...his music. And I really used to like the music. Not I don't even want to be bothered with it.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Nov 26 2013 at 6:22pm
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Oodles you don't think that Kanye has enough finances to produce the products himself ?

In reality he could manufacturer these items himself, he doesn't need Nike to do it. It seems like to me that he is more pissed that these Execs are not flocking to him and that he has to actually sell himself.

There is a difference between a starving artist and Kanye.

yeah... he could manufacture it all himself ... he could do all of it all by himself but its easier to use the resources of a major corporation and get paid while doing it. If he did it all himself he would be small time facing a ton of budget constraints plus he might just only break even... We're talking just Fashion related stuff so he's not doing anything really ground breaking.. If he invented Spanks or something then It might make since to do it all on his own... 

But Nike has the people, the talent, the money, the infrastructure.  Nike also holds probably like 60% marketshare compared to other sportswear companies ... Thats large... so Nike also has a TON of influence aswell ... 

I just don't think Nike is too interested in dealing with loud controversial people or at least put them in such a leading role from an influential stand point, which is funny because one of Nike Mantra's is if you have a body, your an athlete... so I take it they just don't want his loud ass being the face of their brand like that. They already have a bunch of asshole sports athletes ...lol

Kanye has an EGO yeah. your right.... but I think he's just frustrated that he can't use a humongous company to complete his vision. Ultimately I don't think he just wants to be a collaborator, I think he wants to own a big part of an industry that he can pass down to the next gen.  Just my opinion.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 6:26pm

I agree with RT and Oodles
cece1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cece1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 6:28pm
Yall can hate Koonye all yall want, but he isn't like many rappers out-here then or now. How many rappers even have this thought process.

“One of the reasons I left Nike. They did offered me a deal for Yeezy after seven years of power but there was no royalty connected to it.

Rappers over here singing about the greatness of Nike and would have hopped, skipped, jumped and tapped they azzez to the grave for a deal that they offered Ye. But let this be a listen to ye' young brothers, wants you get in to that foreign exotic white pucci, you will never be the same again.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>