Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher kills
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher kills

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 21>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by SWEETBREAD SWEETBREAD wrote:

Originally posted by losingcomposure losingcomposure wrote:

Bruh. They said he killed her cause she went to a Trey Songz concert. This cant be life...
I hope that aint it. Still wasn't right taking her life. Rip
I hope not.................that would be worse than it already is.

are u kidding me?
mediatakeout wrote she was involved with songz somehow. i didnt even read pass the headline.
i feel sorry for ALL parties involved. they were young. no telling what their futures entailed. its sad the only solution he saw was death. i feel soo bad for the baby. she will never know her parents. im sure her fam is going to be lashing out at his family (rightfully so) so imagine what visitation etc is going to look like. hopefully the families can pull together for the sake of this baby and try to give her some normalcy.

the mind is a tricky thing. at 450 pm one is perfectly fine and the next they are killing, kidnapping, committing suicide etc. this is why i say, be careful how you you talk to ppl. you never know whats going on in their mind.
Sponsored Links

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

his mom has custody of the baby and will raise her.

=============================================

i wonder how long this will play out.
thats if her MGP's want custody of the baby that is.

since all of this just happened..im not surprised that the wheels haven't started turning for a big fight.

my friends mom is going through this now.

Has anyone read anything about her mom? I was wondering if maybe her mom is deceased???

yeah they say her family has been contacted..but are understandably refusing to release any statements at the time.

in my friends case...
side a is like its my child's child-- let me raise my grandbaby.
side b is like- you raised a killer- gimme my grandbaby.

these type of things hardly end peacefully.

I did read that the KC chiefs set up a fund for the baby today. so i applaud them for that.

this is how i would see it. 
letting the baby have contact with the killer's family would be THE MOST i could do. 
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

The KC Chiefs had a moment of silence before the game for domestic violence victims and their families.

I was surprised. I thought they were going to try and honor Belcher. I would not have liked that at all.

Honoring him would have pissed me off too. Its like a slap in the face to her family that all these news outlets are saying what a great person he was. TBI or not (and i think that people are too quick to use this as justification), he shot her. 9 times. its pissing me off that her body isn't even cold in the ground and some are blaming kasandra for her own death.

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:30pm
Please don't think I'm excusing his behavior on TBI.  Plenty of folks walk around with TBIs and don't kill people, too.  It's a terrible situation either way.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Please don't think I'm excusing his behavior on TBI.  Plenty of folks walk around with TBIs and don't kill people, too.  It's a terrible situation either way.

I don't...I just finished reading an article about it and the comment section made my head hurt Angry
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 7:17am
radio station was asking why was his team giving this man a rip tribute on sunday, when he just murdered someone 24 hours ago. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 7:39am
so who controls his estate?
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

radio station was asking why was his team giving this man a rip tribute on sunday, when he just murdered someone 24 hours ago. 

did callers respond? what was the gist?
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

wonder if he had a will?
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i would assume his parents until the baby turns 18? (that's also assuming there will even money left for the baby by then) 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 21>
  Share Topic