Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kandi married Todd !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 45>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:42pm
Watching WWHL .... Saw the old clip of Joyce being a peace maker. Almost forgot she was a nice lady compared to how she is being portrayed lately.

Will the real Mama Joyce please stand up
Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 7:44am
Todd not getting nothing.. 
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 7:52am
He really don't have much, she is the bread winner . Make more sense to protect your own married or not

Edited by thickblkbarbie - Jun 23 2014 at 9:10am
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 8:00am
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

He really don't have much, she is the bread winner . Make more since to protect your own married or not

I agree....
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 8:35am
My hubby was mad. I was like whatchu mad for? She's the Millionaire and he's the Thousandnaire. She gotta protect her coins. I told him if I was in her shoes I would do the samething. Some menz are trifling in 2014.

Shall we start a new thread??LOL

Edited by sugabanana - Jun 23 2014 at 8:36am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 8:44am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

My hubby was mad. I was like whatchu mad for? She's the Millionaire and he's the Thousandnaire. She gotta protect her coins. I told him if I was in her shoes I would do the samething. Some menz are trifling in 2014.

Shall we start a new thread??LOL
I guess he's saying it would be an uproar if Todd would have locked down his coins from Kandi.

These gender role switches are a trip...
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 8:58am

i don't think todd wants her money. some of the language in the prenup is off-putting to him. like if he dies or they divorce, she gets half, but if the tables are turned he gets zero. he just wants it to be fair.

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 9:37am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

i don't think todd wants her money. some of the language in the prenup is off-putting to him. like if he dies or they divorce, she gets half, but if the tables are turned he gets zero. he just wants it to be fair.

i think it should be.

Its seems as it they are listening to A LOT of outsiders regarding their relationship and pre-nup when those things should be between only them. 

I don't recall Bethenny discussing her prenup on her wedding special. It just seems very tacky to be reading emails from attorneys out loud to your cacklin' girlfriends... 

Khandi and Todd are blessed to have found each other....i just hope they don't allow outsiders to ruin it. 

I also hope Khandi watches the show and takes note on how she speaks to Todd... I don't know, but it doesn't come off as very loving but more like one of her employees... People need to learn how to turn off "business" mode when speaking to the ones they love. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 3:04pm
don't watch but lol @ fair.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 3:08pm
I see what you mean Good.
If she dies Todd should get something tbh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures