Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kandi married Todd !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 45>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:20pm
I wouldn't allow anyone who has a penchant for talking stoopid get on the mic period...point and the blank. Sorry, you just sit back and enjoy the show...
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I thought when Bravo did a wedding special they paid for most of it and got freebies for advertising Cry

It look like they went to Party City and cut some stockings on her dress disguised as sleeves.

LOG OFF. . . . .
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:21pm
 my GFs  did a private toast with just us. but that wasn't the type of toast you'd do over the mic and they knew.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

I wouldn't allow anyone who has a penchant for talking stoopid get on the mic period...point and the blank. Sorry, you just sit back and enjoy the show...

was Tasia tipsy? lol

(damn that SPAM msg)Confused
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:22pm
everything looks aweful, the dress, decorations just hideous
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:22pm
I thought Kandi was going for the Kenya Moore Miss America look.

*in my wife from StateFarm commercial voice* She looks hideous
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:24pm
Im laughing , yall expected better??? no seriously

did you guys see that red helmet wig she used to wear??? and 98% of her fashion on the show???
lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

everything looks aweful, the dress, decorations just hideous
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Lawd! I was at a wedding recently and one of the bridesmaids went on and on and on about how her and the bride had a ritual prayer circle each and every morning praying for her husband to reveal himself. I would have slapped that heffa into another time zone...

LOL
do folks consult with you about what they're going to say in the toast? We didn't do that part LOL but are yall just letting folks talk off script at the reception? LOL

Hub made a nice toast to me though Big smile

my aunt gave a toast at a wedding about how she used to fucc the bride back in high school...she was drunk

i was like 6 but we still talk about over 20 years later
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Lawd! I was at a wedding recently and one of the bridesmaids went on and on and on about how her and the bride had a ritual prayer circle each and every morning praying for her husband to reveal himself. I would have slapped that heffa into another time zone...

LOL
do folks consult with you about what they're going to say in the toast? We didn't do that part LOL but are yall just letting folks talk off script at the reception? LOL

Hub made a nice toast to me though Big smile

my aunt gave a toast at a wedding about how she used to fucc the bride back in high school...she was drunk

i was like 6 but we still talk about over 20 years later

wtf!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 45>