Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kandi married Todd !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 45>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

So do you guys think this will last? Because their was so much going around about him cheating and using her for fame and money etc.

Lmao.

Lol, sound like the rachet mama, huh
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:40pm
Congratulations Kandi & Todd !!!!!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:18pm
I saw them on The View. I didn't know what was going on but mom was funny. I didn't know if she was serious or just joking for tv.

would you marry a guy if your mom disapproved?

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 06 2014 at 6:18pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:43am

Check Out The First Pics Of Kandi And Todd’s Wedding!

Pics Of Kandi And Todds Wedding

Slowly but surely details of Kandi and Todd’s walk down the aisle are coming together, thanks to an exclusive In Touch Weekly just published. The tabloid is the first mag to release pics of Kandi and Todd’s wedding and we’re starting to see the Coming to America theme shine through.

According to In Touch, that Reco Chapple gown you’re looking at cost a cool $20,000 and featured a 12-foot train. No wonder Kandi  said “The whole thing was like a fairy tale!” The Real Housewives of Atlanta stars’ nuptials took place at Atlanta’s Le Fais Do-Do venue in front of a reported 300 guests with walls covered in ostrich-feather fans, which is an amazing feet for just a few weeks of planning. The former Xscape star admitted:

“I didn’t know if I was going to be able to pull this all together. I couldn’t wait around hoping things would get better. I just had to do it and hope for the best.”

Since the new season premieres November 4th, the cast is currently filming what seems to be their usual finale episode(s). 

photo ScreenShot2013-10-25at85250AM_zps1a5591c6.png

Todd posted the above pic of a wedding ceremony setup on the beach saying:

Here's to new beginnings!!! Life is good!!!

Sounds like a wedding to us!  Tamara Tattles reports the wedding actually went down at El Dorado Royale Riviera Maya in Cancun. 

We reached out to the resort for confirmation, but they have yet to respond.

Kandi snapped a few pics showing off her new bod in her swimsuit in front of the setup at the resort as well:

photo 5aaea0f83c2311e3921e22000aa81fd0_8_zps37fcd20a.jpg  photo 1913ad5a3c2311e3b53822000a1f96e6_8_zpsea6bcb28.jpg 

Meanwhile, NeNe, Porsha and Kandi all posed it up before the wedding in their sexy all black looks:

photo 343c59a23bff11e38f8322000a9f18ae_8_zps3d71e16a.jpg

photo ScreenShot2013-10-25at83900AM_zps2b94643c.png

Phaedra & Cynthia were there too chillin' with Porsha:

photo ScreenShot2013-10-25at83843AM_zpsef848ab4.png  photo ScreenShot2013-10-25at84131AM_zps50450d0d.png

photo ScreenShot2013-10-25at83910AM_zps21631c07.png

Edited by india100 - Apr 09 2014 at 11:48am
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:45am
That dress

I'm happy for her though. I like them together.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:46am
that crown...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:52am
She got too much money to be getting married in cancun......and 20000 for the dress......lawd.....and the crown......lordt hammercy.......she need better people around her....
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:55am
Portia looks cute...
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:00pm

Update . Nene and Kenya where a no show . Pictures on beach added for the show .Stern Smile

Kandi Burruss wedding photo day before bridesmaids Fantasia Rasheeda Tiny Tamera
^ Kandi Burruss with gal pals the day before her wedding (from left to right) Tamera Wynn, Fantasia Barrino, Rasheeda, Kandi & Tiny Harris

In addition to Mama Joyce, other Real Housewives of Atlanta peeps in attendance included Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida, Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas, and Porsha Stewart Williams. (NeNe Leakes and Kenya Moore were absent — NeNe is currently in California competing on Dancing With The Stars and Kenya Moore is in New York City vying to be Donald Trump’s next Celebrity Apprentice.)

Also in attendance was former RHOA Sheree Whitfield! Who gon witness my nuptials, Boo?!?

“This is one of the best days of my life!” Kandi told In Touch about her wedding day. “I never imagined that I would marry my best friend. Todd’s been that to me. And to have just had the wedding of my dreams, it’s all been so beautiful. Now it’s time to party!”

Straight From The A reports that the wedding had a “Coming To America” theme and that guests were asked to wear shades of purple.

It seems that security was VERY tight at the ceremony (I’m sure due to the fact that she and Todd will reportedly be getting their own Bravo wedding special) and so far there have been no photos to leak online. But, there were a few pre- and post-wedding photos posted by those in attendance, including RHOA cast mate Porsha Williams, who posted the photo of Kandi and Todd at the top of this post on instagram with these kind words:

Congratulations to this beautiful couple!! Love you guys and I was so blessed to be there to witness such phenomenal union! Wishing you many years of love & happiness and lots of babies! #TheTuckers #celebrationoflove #letthemlove #dreamsdocometrue @kandiburruss & @todd167

Porsha also shared a couple photos of what she wore, which was a theme-appropriate form-fitting full-length long-sleeve purple dress:

Porsha Williams Kandi Burruss wedding

Here is how Porsha captioned the photos:

♥Last night’s look for a celebration of love! #balmain MUA:@japanesefaces Hair: me #TheTuckers #happilyeverafter

Life is meant to be lived! #purplerain #Flatline #balmaindragon I ♥ you booskies

Phaedra Parks shared this next photo that includes (from left to right) Phaedra, Fantasia (front), Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta‘s Rasheeda, and Keon Foley-Griffin:

Phaedra Parks Fantasia Rasheeda Keon Foley-Griffin

Phaedra captioned the photo with the simple hashtag #funtimes.

Toya Wright posted this photo of Kandi and Todd and wrote, “Congratulations to this beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together. Love u guys. ♥”

Kandi Burruss Todd Tucker married April 4 2014

Toya then tweeted a photo of what she was rockin’ at the event:

< style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #bbb 1px solid; : static; MIN-WIDTH: 220px; BORDER-LEFT: #ddd 1px solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 10px 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; DISPLAY: block; MAX-WIDTH: 99%; VISIBILITY: ; BORDER-TOP: #eee 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #ddd 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 0px; borderRadius: 5px; Shadow: 0 1px 3px rgba0, 0, 0, 0.15" id=twitter-widget-2 ="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" title="ded Tweet" height=623 Border=0 width=490 allowTransparency scrolling=no>

Friend Monica Brown also shared a photo of what she wore to Kandi’s wedding and wrote, “Tonight we celebrated Love, Friendship & Forever ♥ #KandiTucker ….. Your smile tonight was everything!! You deserve this happiness”

Here’s Monica, who also stuck to the purple theme:

Monica Brown Kandi Burruss wedding

The View‘s Sherri Sheppard was at the wedding too, along with journalist Jawn Murray. Sherri posted this photo on instagram of the two of them together beforehand:

Sherrie Shepherd Jawn Murray Kandi Burruss wedding photo

Here is a list of some of the non-Housewives celebrities in attendance compiled by Straight From The A:

Musiq Soulchild, Monica Brown, Tamar Braxton and her husband Vince Herbert, Derek J & Miss Lawrence (Fashion Queens), Shekinah (Family Hustle), Sherri Shephard (The View), Jawn Murray (Journalist), Q. Parker (112) and his wife Sharlinda Parker (Big Rich Atlanta), Keyshia Knight-Pulliam, Big Ti , Monyetta Shaw (Atlanta Exes), Jazzy Pha (Producer) and Jervon ‘Vawn’ Simmon (The New Atlanta), Toya Wright, Stevie J and Benzino (Love & Hip Hop Atlanta), Chef Roble

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:02pm
Khandi so damn cheap and tacky tacky tacky
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 45>
  Share Topic