Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kandi married Todd !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 45>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Did she really fire Carmen? or did they agree to go their separate ways to remain friends.. 
Kandi fired her . Why tell Todd about what her evil mother said about his parents ? Cry

Edited by india100 - Jun 08 2014 at 7:28pm
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 7:24pm

Did she really fire Carmen? or did they agree to go their separate ways to remain friends.. 

That is still questionable. In the middle of a rant she stated that Carmen can be in the wedding, but she won't be working for her anymore.

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 7:24pm
Why would Kandi tell Todd that I mean what's the purpose...smh
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

I understand Kandi loves her mom and want to defend her, but there comes a time when you cannot continue to defend overt meanness.

I agree she seems so weak to me...why would she do that the
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 7:27pm
I understand Kandi loves her mom and want to defend her, but there comes a time when you cannot continue to defend overt meanness.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 7:27pm
I always found men that look like Kandi father attractive  . Maybe that's the reason old men use to hit on me in my 20 's . Cry Mom could not attend my wedding. I would send a tape . I thinks she hates herself , talking about God . Sad .
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Kandi fired her . Why tell Todd about what her evil mother said about his parents . Cry

He was going to hear it anyway
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 7:28pm
Mama Joyce is miserable.
I don't like the venue for the wedding couldn't see a miraculous change unless David Tutera appeared.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 7:32pm
Her Dad is handsome
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 7:33pm
Nice dress Mama Joyce
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 45>
  Share Topic