Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kandi Burruss: Stupidity of Living Glamorous Life
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kandi Burruss: Stupidity of Living Glamorous Life

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:19pm
This is what I think tru was getting at
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:22pm
I know what he was saying
I'm saying it's not true

But people like to believe white I mean rich people don't spend as much on frivolous luxury and I will let the myth continue if it helps them sleep at night
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:23pm
I think the point is, it's a little more prevalent in our community due to a myriad of social an economical sub issues.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:31pm
i don't know about all the comparisons on rich vs. poor spending habits i think the main point that kandi is getting at is that it's the that people who live below their means to come out on top regardless of income. 
as your income grows, your ability to buy things grow. rich people buy luxury goods all the time, but those items are like a fraction of their income, they are not having to wait until their check comes or put checks together to pay for those items. 

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:32pm
Poor people want a taste of luxury so they buy what they can because they know they ain't neva eva eva gone be able to afford that nice house.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:02am
It's sound advice. She should write an open letter to Porsha.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:23am
^^^ Porsha peddling hair now, she is not answering emails to sell any but she trying. Cry Does anyone feel like that house she in is a sublet and the real owners are in Florida for 3 months or something?

It look like they left them 2 chairs, that deer and said we will be back.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:08am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

^^^ Porsha peddling hair now, she is not answering emails to sell any but she trying. Cry Does anyone feel like that house she in is a sublet and the real owners are in Florida for 3 months or something?

It look like they left them 2 chairs, that deer and said we will be back.
Yasss!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789