Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kandi Burruss: Stupidity of Living Glamorous Life
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kandi Burruss: Stupidity of Living Glamorous Life

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Kandi stay being messy in a nice/nasty sort of way, Todd ain't signing nothing but checks made out to cash into his account. 

I guess I'm the one who peeped Todd's Hermes belt while he quitting work and whatnot. Unhappy but I will let Kandy tell her story.

Compared to houses nene and porsha are renting, that h belt is nothing

The Luxury home market in the Metro Atlanta area has been on a steady decline for the past few years. Only recently, has it began to stabilize and tick up. Renting could've been in their best financial interest at the time.

ETA - Remember, Kandy bought a fixer-upper and had the resources an another residence to reside in while she put equity into it.

Not sure if u watch show, but for porsha, neither renting or buying what she did was was in her financial interest
I give nene a pass cuz she has Greg to fall back on
Sponsored Links

trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:47am

Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Kandi stay being messy in a nice/nasty sort of way, Todd ain't signing nothing but checks made out to cash into his account. 

I guess I'm the one who peeped Todd's Hermes belt while he quitting work and whatnot. Unhappy but I will let Kandy tell her story.

Compared to houses nene and porsha are renting, that h belt is nothing

The Luxury home market in the Metro Atlanta area has been on a steady decline for the past few years. Only recently, has it began to stabilize and tick up. Renting could've been in their best financial interest at the time.

ETA - Remember, Kandy bought a fixer-upper and had the resources an another residence to reside in while she put equity into it.

Not sure if u watch show, but for porsha, neither renting or buying what she did was was in her financial interest
I give nene a pass cuz she has Greg to fall back on

Yea 8k sq ft is insane for a single person, but who knows, it could one of those deals where the rent is really cheap so the house is lived in and full of furniture to show potential buyers. You just never know what the actual deal is.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:53am
Sound advice. I've always liked KB. Thumbs Up

I don't watch her show though. Reality TV....Dead
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:11pm
Love kandi.
1 mil is easy to blow though after paying the tax man, agents, buying all designer everything, luxury cars, etc. . At the end if the day It's not about how much money you make, it's about how much money you keep.

I know people making 75k, whose net worth is more than a lot of people making double because they don't participate in the luxury goods market.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:11pm
I think Kandi is the only financially stable one in the group.  How is renting a home in your 40s an option unless you have no other choice.  They all seem to love that lifestyle.  Like, Kenya renting a home at 43, but parking a Bentley in her driveway supposedly given to her by her rich African boyfriend.  If I was 43, and dating a rich African guy, I would have a house paid for in cash and a baby to show for it. 

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

I think Kandi is the only financially stable one in the group.  How is renting a home in your 40s an option unless you have no other choice.  They all seem to love that lifestyle.  Like, Kenya renting a home at 43, but parking a Bentley in her driveway supposedly given to her by her rich African boyfriend.  If I was 43, and dating a rich African guy, I would have a house paid for in cash and a baby ring to show for it. 

i was all nods until that baby thing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:24pm

Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

I think Kandi is the only financially stable one in the group.  How is renting a home in your 40s an option unless you have no other choice.  They all seem to love that lifestyle.  Like, Kenya renting a home at 43, but parking a Bentley in her driveway supposedly given to her by her rich African boyfriend.  If I was 43, and dating a rich African guy, I would have a house paid for in cash and a baby ring to show for it. 

i was all nods until that baby thing

Well she's 43 and says she desperately wants to have a child, so tell your dude to keep the car and give you sperm instead.  I don't understand her priorities.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:27pm
Also, at 43 you can't be holding on for the ring.  You only have so many eggs left.  Getting both is ideal, but you have to be realistic.

Edited by uppitynegroid - Jan 26 2014 at 12:27pm
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

That $35mil as Kandi's networth was pre-RHOA and as much stuff as shes peddled these past 5yrs off this show,its gotta be way more,like closer to $50m
doesnt she have a number one selling sex toy business too?
yep that sex toy line has raked in some serious coin. and she went straight to the masses to sell it, put up the release party on twitter and errbody n their mama showed up coz they knew they would be on tv. Nene and the other dumb housewives were thumbing their noses talmbout "how dare Kandi invite us to a Twitter party, da hail?!" well duh, that's who's gon buy the product, no middle man necessary...and i think only Phaedra bought some toys that night, the other cast members wanted their freebies Sleepy
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:34pm
Maybe Kenya's rich African guy is already married?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic