Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - K Michelle on Elle Varner Stealing her Identity
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

K Michelle on Elle Varner Stealing her Identity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 10:06am
K. Michelle does make some points. They do play her stuff regularly on the radio. I have yet to hear an Elle Varner song in rotation.

BUT, I prefer Elle's music. At least her first album. I'm not sure what she's about to come out with next though. I do agree that she seemed to go through some identity shifts as of late but pretty much every entertainer does at some point in their career to keep it interesting. I don't see how thats swagger jackin. It seems as if K. Michelle is saying its her song because she thinks its in her specific style. She mentions Elle going to the same producers, something about yodeling hooks, lol etc. If so, K. Michelle needs to quit being so butt hurt cuz thats the business. 

And why did India.Arie need to get dragged into this? LOLCryLOL especially since she's more talented than the both of them combined.
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 10:21am
ill thank bhm and legion of devout love and hip hop fanatics for filling this air head up with gas. this the same one that tried to play life jennings right ?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:22pm
k needs to be focused on damage control for that boot leg wanna be trapped in the closet musical production she starred in the other night...who the f*ck greenlit that travesty any dam way?  whoever it is needs to be fired...Sleepy
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:07pm
I understand where K.Miichelle is coming from but I think she couldve handled it in a mature way since they were friends.I hope that Elle didnt act shady but the music industry is full of shady folks K. needs to be careful who she confides in.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:19pm
Wait they're yodeling?
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

k needs to be focused on damage control for that boot leg wanna be trapped in the closet musical production she starred in the other night...who the f*ck greenlit that travesty any dam way?  whoever it is needs to be fired...Sleepy

OMG..my hubby said the same thing, he was like "wtf is this..bootleg trap in the closet"......I was surprised that Idris Elba directed that mess
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:37pm
I wonder if they sang songs in the car together.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:53pm
It's possible....I can't be mad at how she feels.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 8:29pm
KM kinda seems like one of them girls who are always acting like someone is stalking, obsessed, imitating, etc..

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 9:16pm
K michelle is certified crazy, bish just stahpppp it

Elle v has the most punchable face on the planet I can't even hover on her image I have to just keep scrolling
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic