Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

JZ-Crack Helped him with Budgeting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I'm confused on why this is getting so much attention. He's been saying this same thing, in interviews, books, and his music for 17 years.

Right. I just laughed and thought, "oh...jay...ha ha ha."
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:19pm

I'm confused on why this is getting so much attention. He's been saying this same thing, in interviews, books, and his music for 17 years.

I couldn't get it either
But then, why are you talking about the same thing for 17 years
Both are meh to me. It's part of who he is I guess
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

selling drugs teaches you a lot about measurements, budgeting/money management.  it's probably the most hands on many will get with business management experience.

posts like this are why I'm happy I learned measurement in school and that my dad helped me learn how to budget

#thankful
LOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Damn he hurt in the face
LOLLOL
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:27pm

because it's to Vanity Fair...no one would curr if it were to The Source or what the hell ever "urban" magazine still exists....the juxtaposition of the interview, im the new american dream, im bff's with the president but im from the streets, he's talking to white people....it's all very transparent and gag-reflex inducing Sleepy
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:36pm
Thing is, he's been saying the same thing in very mainstream publications for years as well. I'm not talking about urban print. When he was on his book tour, he was doing interviews internationally and speaking rather explicitly about his drug dealing past.

I just don't get what's different now.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Oct 01 2013 at 10:38pm
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:46pm
He has to talk about it because if not then others will and maybe even twist it up to make it even worse, so he speaks up about it to take that power from others ..you have to be able to tell all the dirt on yourself so it comes out the way you want it. That life isn't going anywhere...everyone will remember who Jay-z was..I'm sure he would like to put it behind him, but I am positive they ask him about it all of the time. What he should be doing is talking about what could have kept him from dealing drugs in the first place and try to set something up in his community to keep other young men from growing up in that life. Then he can talk about how he is helping to steer the new generation from taking the route he did. 
Jay-Z is a chosen distraction. He is where he is due to the powers that let it be. It is all very strategic.
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

The holy grail sucked ass. Aint nobody listening to that sh*t on repeat. 
are you sure? I liked the album and know a lot are listening to it on repeat.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 12:02am

i think its cus hes been extra extra cocky lately.. 
acting as if hes on the same level as the president and what not.. Confused
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 12:03am
I guess that might be it. I might just be too close to the trees to see the forest, cuz he's always been arrogant/cocky/comparing himself to others. Guess it's new/noteworthy to some.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Oct 02 2013 at 12:04am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>