FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedJZ: Dont count on wisdom from ex D-Boys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: JZ: Dont count on wisdom from ex D-Boys
    Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:34pm
i swear this nigguh is taking the piss

probably a case of the oratory clostridium difficile

Jay Z Says This Generation Isn’t Racist, Set To Take Miami Stage
Standing By The Benjamin’s & Forgetting The Fight For Civil Rights?

Jay Z claims to be so bothered by George Zimmerman’s not guilty verdict that he “didn’t sleep for two days” — yet the rapper is far from joining his fellow artists’ boycott on Florida.

While the likes of Stevie Wonder, Madonna, Usher and Rod Stewart are boycotting Florida until it repeals Stand Your Ground — Ji and Justin Timberlake are getting ready to head to Florida to perform in Miami’s “Legends of Summer” concert.

Now, it appears Ji is playing both sides of the fence for the Benjamin’s. Know why? ‘Cause dude isn’t only is saying “a professional law enforcement officer is taught not to profile” … he’s also says “this generation, they don’t see color in that way.”

Here’s what Jay Z told journalist Elliot Wilson:

While the likes of Stevie Wonder, Madonna, Usher and Rod Stewart are boycotting Florida until it repeals Stand Your Ground — Ji and Justin Timberlake are getting ready to head to Florida to perform in Miami’s “Legends of Summer” concert.

Now, it appears Ji is playing both sides of the fence for the Benjamin’s. Know why? ‘Cause dude isn’t only is saying “a professional law enforcement officer is taught not to profile” … he’s also says “this generation, they don’t see color in that way.”

Here’s what Jay Z told journalist Elliot Wilson:

“I was really angry. I didn’t sleep for two days. I was really angry about it. We all knew that there was still a bit of racism in America, but for it to be so blatant. If you just ask the question, ask yourself the question: Didn’t Trayvon have the right to stand his ground? He was being chased. He was being chased and fought back. You know, he may have won, that doesn’t mean he’s a criminal; he won. If you try to attack me and I defend myself, how can I be in the wrong?

How is that right? This guy went to get some Skittles and go back and watch the All-Star game. He had plans … he had no intention of robbing anyone’s home. We all know it was wrong. It was wrong. This guy’s not a professional. You’re not a professional to profile someone. A professional law enforcement officer is taught not to profile. This guy’s a novice. This guy’s a mall cop. It’s a reminder of we still got a long way to go. It’s beautiful because this generation right now, this generation, they don’t see color in that way. We’re a bit removed from those racist feelings because, again, it’s hard to teach racism when your child is out at clubs. It’s integrated and the music we listen to is the same. All our feelings and our anxieties and all those things are more similar now. We have hope that this generation don’t see racism that way. You still see that the old guard, that whole thing I’m fighting against. That old guard and their old ideas and their stubborn ways and all their ego and all their bullsh*t — it’s just still there. It still exists and you just hate to believe that.”

well fuuuck you ji
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

this dude is damn near 50........how old does he think he is?

Girl Bejebus still 25 and hes 30...

Dont get it twisted when it comes to their youth ...his azz gonna start walking around with a skateboard ...watch

smh@Professionals are taught not toprofile.....where this muthafucca been? Like I said ...they only showed up to that march for their own PR... not for the cause....

Edited by Gkisses - Jul 30 2013 at 7:21pm
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:43pm
I stop liking JI MAN after he called his wife a BYTCH wait I stop liking him b4 that! What is a JI man? like JI BOO- {mantan}  this thing deleted my G's lol

J-i-g-g-a man = J-i-g-g-a boo

Edited by naturesgift - Jul 30 2013 at 5:45pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

You still see that the old guard, that whole thing I’m fighting against.

*Awaits Kfoxx to make a charitable appearance*
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Brotha what? He's from New York, lives in New York, hears Bloomberg spouting all his sh*t and has the nerve to say this? Either this is fake or Jay has too many white friends in his ear. He needs to have more dinner dates with Kanye.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:46pm
smh
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:47pm
SMH. What an idiot. I'm so tired of hearing about this nicca. Please go and enjoy your millions in seclusion, along with your clueless wife. Thx.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:51pm
I released the longest exasperated sigh.....So yts aren't racist because they buy your downloads and put money into your bank account?? Really Sir Ji ? Really?? Such a poser....he doesn't want to alienate those he longs to rub elbows with and be accepted by...but we still as blacks make less than whites even when more qualified. Have to contend with driving while black, walking while black, breathing while black. He really believes he is still that guy from the streets....
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:53pm
  • Jay-Z
    Rapper
  • Shawn Corey Carter, most notably known by his stage name Jay-Z, is an American rapper, record producer, entrepreneur, and investor. He is one of the most financially successful hip-hop artists and entrepreneurs in America. Wikipedia
    BornDecember 4, 1969 (age 43), Brooklyn, NY
    Full nameShawn Corey Carter
    Height6' 2" (1.87 m)
    PurplePhase View Drop Down
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 6:06pm
    link?
    (not that I don't believe you but in case they don't believe me) lol
    Sunwell
    China Lace Wigs
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair