Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Justin Bieber Finally Arrested ....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

So when cops lie you're just f*cked unless you can prove you're innocent.

pretty muchLOL
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

forreal even the darkest of the darkest negros I've seen have lips at least a few shades lighter... some even have rosy pink lips...

but this.... nah

he working with a permanent nude lip

StahpDead

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:40pm

Justin left town early today . I bet Rehab . The judge charge him for drving with drugs in his system and resisitng arrest . Time for a wake up call . You can drink a lot with codeine, xanax in your system without vomiting . A black man or woman would be in jail or shot by the cops under the same circumstance .

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:47pm
White priv!

And my people are arrested for DWB (Driving whilst black)

ppp38 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppp38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:16pm
I'm no Bieber fan but this is clearly the case of Cops BSing. 

Bieber clearly was not drag racing nor was he drunk. It seems that they are trying really hard to make this kid look bad when actuality he didn't do anything that a normal 19 year old doesn't do every weekend of their life. Have a drink (and I mean 1 since his BAC was soooo low) and go 15 over the speed limit. 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by ppp38 ppp38 wrote:

Bieber clearly was not drag racing nor was he drunk. It seems that they are trying really hard to make this kid look bad when actuality he didn't do anything that a normal 19 year old doesn't do every weekend of their life. Have a drink (and I mean 1 since his BAC was soooo low) and go 15 over the speed limit. 

he broke the law and got caught.
Pretty black and white to me.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:19pm
Imma start seeing lil stannin' yt girls on tumblr talkin' bout 'fcuk the police! The justice system isn't fair to rich yt men!' LOL
ppp38 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppp38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by ppp38 ppp38 wrote:

he broke the law and got caught.
Pretty black and white to me.

Yes, he broke the law for being an underage drinker and going 15 over the SL. However- the story was that he was drunk driving and drag racing- neither of which are true. 

I speed on a daily basis and have been given a number of tickets but have never been handcuffed for it. And, Im certain its true for the vast majority of Americans. I also got busted for underage drinking and once again was never arrested for it, I got a ticket. 

Once again, JB didn't do anything terrible but people are so desperate to take him down.  I wonder if the thirst to discredit JB has anything to do with all the young black rappers he associates with. It seems like the masses can't stand it. 

Edited by ppp38 - Jan 25 2014 at 6:23pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:23pm
oh well if you mean the choice of words in the reports are unfair, then welcome the the world of the avg black man/woman. he can cry me a river Ermm

Edited by eanaj5 - Jan 25 2014 at 6:23pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:11pm
Not sure if it has been posted here, but for anyone interested in helping Justin Bieber to be deported...

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/deport-justin-bieber-and-revoke-his-green-card/ST1yqHJL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic