Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Justin Bieber Caught  Making Offensive racial joke
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Justin Bieber Caught Making Offensive racial joke

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:01am
Lol Lupe. I'm telling yall these black men are only offended when the racism/colorism extends to them. 
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Whoopi Goldberg
  • "Canadians words - I'm going to say the word so get ready to bleep me. N--- doesn't mean anything in Canada," she said during a recent episode. "Black Canadians and black Americans are two separate groups of people."
  • Before the release of the second video, Goldberg said during a taping of The View that Bieber shouldn't be vilified for using the n-word because, as a Canadian, he didn't know better.
    Goldberg continued to dig herself a hole through the segment, which aired on Monday. But her point was that the word didn’t hold the same power in Canada as it did in the U.S., where slavery was an issue and racism remains a prevalent and charged topic. [Source]

?????????? This woman is the true definition of a bipolar mind. She'll say the most insightful thing one day and the most ignorant thing the next. When she gets dumb, she gets soooooooooooooooooooooo dumb, it's painful. 
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:41am
more‘racist-ier’ LOLLOLLOL
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 4:37pm
sad.

I am more upset with CB for his cooning than his DV.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 11:40am
ursher's statement:

At my core, I am a person that supports growth and understands without judgement, that growth often comes as a result of pain and continues effort. As I have watched Justin Bieber navigate difficult waters as a young man, I can tell you that he hasn't always chosen the path of his greatest potential, but he is unequivocally not a racist. What he was 5 years ago was a naive child who did not understand the negative power and degradation that comes from playing with racial slurs. What he is now is a young man faced with an opportunity to become his best self, an example to the millions of kids that follow him to not make the same mistakes.

http://i.instagram.com/p/o8p8hmyiYn/#
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 11:42am
this coon..

Its amazing how people feed into the media bullsh*t all the time they try to destroy people & I honestly say them Justin I have white friends that say the n word all the time and say racist jokes but they don't get sh*t about it because they are not famous its because your famous and that's the bullsh*t about it you are a damn good musician & usher is the best mentor that I can tell from a distance so them and continue to do you because your gonna be a LEGEND Justin 👌👌

http://i.instagram.com/p/oeAFcBleFj
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 11:44am
Yall suprised by whoppi tho? She excused ted dansons blk face and mel gibsons a antisemitic rant
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Yall suprised by whoppi tho? She excused ted dansons blk face and mel gibsons a antisemitic rant

i think thats what they pay whoopi for. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:00pm
Not "surprised" by Whoopi... just confused

But she is the same woman who defended Mel Gibson and made the "rape-rape" comment
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:02pm
I'm side eying every damn Black celeb that went out of their way to stand up beside this Canadian racist trash. Because he steals from your culture to continue to make money, y'all think he is down? Because he hangs with rich negroes y'all think he is down? Can't save these hoes because they don't want to be saved.Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic