Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Justin Bieber Caught  Making Offensive racial joke
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Justin Bieber Caught Making Offensive racial joke

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:43am
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 12:12am
Surprised at their responses

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 12:13am
Whoopi is an official coon

Ice Cube
  • "“It’s really on him,” Cube told MTV News. “You gotta always be in tune with what you sayin’ and who you talkin’ about. What might be fun and games to you could really, really hurt and affect somebody else.” Cube, who co-stars in “22 Jump Street”"
  • “You live and learn,” Cube said with a shrug about Bieber, 20, noting that the singer hangs around with a crew of black people, so he probably doesn’t have “too many issues.” [Source]
50 Cent
  • He's no racist: 50 Cent, pictured on Wenesday, insists singer Justin Bieber is 'still a baby'

‘I don’t think he’s racist,’ he said. ‘I don’t think he even knows who he is at this point – he’s so young. When you see people become huge stars real early, it’s tough for them.’ He added: ‘You have to grow up with all these expectations. I think Justin’s still a baby and he’s lost.' [Source]

Usher --Usher said some of these things before the scandal broke--
  • Usher refused to comment on the controversy while out in Los Angeles earlier this week, but he has since opened up about the scandal to editors at Nylon magazine, saying, "It's unfortunate. I hate some of the things I hear. Is it all true? I don't know. But I will tell you this: success comes with a price. Every person that has grown up, grows up with something. It ain't (sic) just perfect from the beginning."
  • He continues, "I gave every bit of advice and always told him it was up to him if he really wanted this (pop career). Now that he has it, as an adult, it's his to manage. Do I turn my head in shame based off of what I see, what I know? Nah (sic), I don't because it's all part of life's process. Am I in it with him? Yeah." [Source]

Russel Brand

• The comedian says the controversial singer shouldn't be criticised for making the racist remarks, because he was a "child" at the time.

The latest video shows Bieber, 20, using the N-word and referencing the KKK (watch below), and he has apologised for it once again, saying he wants to take full responsibility for his behaviour.

That comes after another video leaked this week showed the singer making similar racist remarks.

Taking to his YouTube channel The Trews, Russell reads from a newspaper article with Bieber's apology printed, and says: "It was ages ago when he used to have that haircut. You can’t do him for stuff he [has] done when he had that haircut." [Source]

Trey Songz
  • “It’s incredible. We’ve seen Justin Bieber grow in the last few years. People have a lot of opinions on how he’s chosen to live his life in a lot of ways, but one thing we can’t deny is that musically he’s evolved,” Trey said. “Last year he went out on an edge and made the world — basically — accept him doing R&B.”

Bieber started as a squeaky clean pop kid, but as he’s grown, he’s developed an edge to him musically and in his life outside of the booth. The Biebs is currently in the middle of a controversy after an old video surfaced of him telling a racially-insensitive joke surfaced online on Sunday. Justin has since apologized, and Songz wasn’t asked and didn’t comment on the incident.

As far as the the “Foreign” remix goes, Trey feels that it says a lot to have a star of JB’s caliber dip into the R&B world. “I think that’s big for our culture when you have maybe the world’s biggest pop star, choosing what’s considered to be ‘urban music,’” Songz said, making a air quote gesture with his hands when speaking the words “urban music.” [Source]

Lil Wayne and Young Money
  • Lil Wayne, Birdman and the rest of the Young Money Entertainment crew are not abandoning Justin Bieber in the wake of the latest racist video to surface ... telling TMZ that Bieber is still family.

Young Money Prez Mack Maine tells TMZ ... everyone on the label has interacted with Bieber extensively and there has not been a hint of racism on Justin's part. Mack Maine says the majority of Justin's crew is black, and "Bieber does not have a slave mentality. He treats his people with respect."

Mack Maine says Justin has "legitimately adopted the culture of the hip hop, African American culture."

And Mack Maine says everyone in the Young Money camp believes Bieber's age at the time he recorded the song is highly relevant. Mack Maine confessed, "I remember telling a white man, Chinese man, Black man joke as a kid that was terrible and I told it to my friends because I thought they'd think it was funny."

Mack Maine says that joke was as offensive as Bieber's, and the difference is simply he didn't get caught.

For all these reasons, Mack Maine says Young Money will continue to work with Bieber. [Source]
Soulja Boy

Justin's ex-bodyguard, Kenny Hamilton
  • Justin Bieber's ex-bodyguard says the 5-year old video of J.B. telling a joke using the n-word multiple times does NOT make the singer a racist ... just a bad joke-teller.

Kenny Hamilton -- Beiber's bodyguard during his rise to fame -- took to Twitter to defend his former employer ... saying, "We all make jokes about people's size, look, or race. That doesn't mean it's right but comedians make millions of dollars profiting off these jokes."

The ex-bodyguard adds, "If someone is racist or prejudice you would know from a persons actions. Not because of a joke a 15 year old says. Yes he said some bad jokes and I know if he could he would take back what was said."

As we previously reported ... sources connected with Bieber say the singer is "frustrated and sad" about the video being released and will address it publicly.

"As a black man I am telling the world that @Justinbieber is not a racist." says Kenny. Adding, "I have known him since he was 12 years old and I know his heart."

For what it's worth, we're told the tweet wasn't done at the behest of Scooter or Justin.

Kenny recently took an executive position at Beats Music -- but is still in regular touch with Biebs. [Source]

Floyd Mayweather
  • Floyd Mayweather is going to bat for his friend Justin Bieber -- saying he still SUPPORTS the pop star despite footage that surfaced this weekend showing a 15-year-old Bieber saying the N-word while telling a racist joke.

Floyd -- who's been friends with JB for years -- posted a recent photo where he's posing with Justin and wrote a pretty strong statement explaining why he's got Justin's back:

"Justin has been nothing but kind to me, my daughters and sons over the years," Floyd said ... adding, "We all make mistakes when we are young, it’s part of growing up"

"I am proud of what he’s doing as a 20 year old musician and business man. #TMT"

Justin has since apologized -- saying, "Five years ago I made a reckless and immature mistake and I'm grateful to those close to me who helped me learn those lessons as a young man." [Source]
Whoopi Goldberg
  • "Canadians words - I'm going to say the word so get ready to bleep me. N--- doesn't mean anything in Canada," she said during a recent episode. "Black Canadians and black Americans are two separate groups of people."
  • Before the release of the second video, Goldberg said during a taping of The View that Bieber shouldn't be vilified for using the n-word because, as a Canadian, he didn't know better.
    Goldberg continued to dig herself a hole through the segment, which aired on Monday. But her point was that the word didn’t hold the same power in Canada as it did in the U.S., where slavery was an issue and racism remains a prevalent and charged topic. [Source]

Chris Brown
  • Chris and Justin are so close that Breezy even refers to him as his ‘brother.’ Now Chris is standing by his little bro after the release of two shocking new videos in which a younger Justin uses the N-word, according to an insider source. Chris believes the Biebs may be a lot of things, but one thing he’s NOT is a racist, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

No stranger to trouble himself, Chris Brown is showing Justin Bieber some empathy and standing by him in his time of need. A source tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Chris believes the embattled pop star is not at all racist — he simply made a mistake and he should be forgiven for his actions.

Chris, 25, knows a thing or two — or three, or even four — about being under intense media scrutiny. That’s apparently why he can relate to what Justin, 20, is going through after video tapes surfaced on the web earlier this week of the Canadian-born singer making racially insensitive jokes and dropping the N-bomb.

Despite the public backlash, many people in the hip hop community are giving Justin a pass and saying he means no harm, and Breezy is one of them, a source tell us.

Breezy just feels Justin made a mistake, a source close to Chris explains to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. He thinks Justin is a straight-up good dude who means well, and nothing about him is racist — and most importantly, he still supports the troubled singer.

We’re sure the Biebs is glad to have someone like Chris in his corner! [Source]

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 12:25am
Most of that list is made up of Coon Kings so i'm not shocked
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 5:20am
that white money must be amazing.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 5:26am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Surprised at their responses

this may be the harshest criticism ive see to dateClap
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:00am
Our go to negros

Oops my bad

New blacks

Edited by afrokock - Jun 07 2014 at 6:05am
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:08am
Lupe Fiasco Compares Justin Bieber To Donald Sterling

When video footage of Justin Bieber’s offensive racial joke leaked earlier this week the pop star blamed the screw up on his age, explaining that he was only 15 years old at the time. But when a second video leaked, with footage of him replacing “One Less Lonely Girl” song lyrics with the “N-word” Bieber had some more explaining to do.

Lil Wayne and other members of the YMCMB camp have come to his defense after the second clip surfaced, but Lupe Fiasco isn’t letting him off so easy.

When asked his thoughts on the uproar over Bieber’s racist joke, the Chicago rapper said that excuses were being made for the pop star, while former Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling was taken to task for his racially-insensitive comments and feelings about black people attending his basketball games.

“Justin Bieber said it [so] it’s cool, and people are already coming to his defense,” Lupe told MTV News, in disbelief.

“I don’t think anybody should be allowed to profit off racism,” he continued. “Donald Sterling made a billion dollars [when] he sold the team, and there was such an uproar about somebody who didn’t use the N-word at all, but then you have somebody who made a very racist joke about it — I wonder if Justin Bieber’s gonna get the same treatment as Donald Sterling?”

“I don’t think he will,” Lupe said, answering his own question.

“It’s an absurd thing — you get somebody who we ‘like’ who says it, and says it even more‘racist-ier’ and we don’t bat an eyelash at it.”

Migos, who recently collaborated with Bieber on “Looking For You,” had this to say about the controversy:

“It wasn’t a good move to make but he accepted what he did and he don’t use that lingo around us,” they told MTV News. “We ain’t personally see the video anyway we just heard about, but it feels [like it's] in the past and that’s not what we condone.

“We do our music together and we’re good through music. So [we] don’t feel like he’s a racist.”

Edited by Cocoa - Jun 07 2014 at 6:16am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:30am
Ehhhhh....
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:46am
rofl @ king coons!!!!!!!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style