BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

JUSTICE SCALIA SHOT THE SECEDING MESS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 4:12am
i dont get why they are so mad this time around instead of last time you know

i.just.dont.get.it / vivca fox
Sponsored Links

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 4:17am
^ Because the first time was obviously a fluke - a glitch in the matrix. An allowance of the lil 'slow' kid to play on your team just to be 'nice'. Whoindahell wants the slow kid on their side every time?

The second time around solidified an actual shift in American perspectives and highlights the need for real friggin change. There is a shift in dynamics in this country and it is gaining headway. We's tired of seeing white folks and dey is mad as hell about it!
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 4:25am
Actually, that was a bit trite...

Even with an unsteady economy, Americans, with this election, showed that there is an even greater concern for social responsibility and the need for 'things', as Mr. O'Reilly so eloquently stated.

This country is tired. A decade of war, failing school systems, moderate unemployment - the country is tired. I hope this trends like a Twitter feed.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 4:37am
lol

i hope this trend catches on elsewhere
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 4:38am
I made the mistake of getting into a discussion with someone who said the ability to secede was actually in the constitution...err...no it's not and the constitution has never been interpreted to mean states could come and go as they please.  Then they said that state's rights overrode federal law.  Err...no they don't. They seem to think Texas has special privileges and can join and secede whenever they please.  They haven't gone in 180 years, they won't now.  The best thing you can hope for is have the state bring it up to congress and the best response you could hope to get is a laugh and a note letting the state know the congress will be using their petition as toilet paper.  This person swore up and down that Texas chooses to be a part of the US and that they could be independent if they wanted to.  Didn't work out for them before...won't work out for them today.  Of course, then the guy couldn't think of anything else to say, so he started going in on my supposed public education.  OK.  lol

Edited by TokyoRose - Nov 14 2012 at 5:11am
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 5:38am
Oh wow
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:13am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Americans don't know anything about scarcity or inconvenience ... They don't have the stomachs or cahones for voluntary revolution

Agree. I've seen how people behave when there's a problem with NJ Transit or MTA. 

SMDH.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

This is just foolish and takes up unnecessary bandwidth and thought in the American psyche. They should just SIT DOWN and learn to deal with change. You can't have every stinking thing your way. Spoiled brats.

Perhaps the best, most striking display of white privilege yet. That is, after O'Reilly's admission that what was once the 'white establishment' is no more.

Lawd help me to deal with these white folk today Pinch. My patience is thin!

I had to pray extra hard yesterday. This racially charged climate is testing my gangsta.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 5:50pm
Every state now has a petition.

It saddens me to think at people are going put of their way to show hatred for Obama. And it must be stemming from the color of his skin, because other presidents have been worse.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/secession-petitions-now-filed-50-states-183500440.html
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 5:58pm
White people are scared poopless and they should be after all of the atrocities they've committed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic