Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JUSTICE SCALIA SHOT THE SECEDING MESS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:25pm
I recall bush saying America is at war

Not sure if it was hyperbole
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:46pm
Lol at cant be sued without consent
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:13pm
History is fun yo!

https://www.tsl.state.tx.us/ref/abouttx/secession/20aug1866.html

^^^^That's a great read, but for y'all that can't maintain focus, here are the bullet points:

Originally posted by Andrew Johnson, President of the United States, on August 20th, 1866 Andrew Johnson, President of the United States, on August 20th, 1866 wrote:

And did further declare in the same proclamation that it is the manifest determination of the American people that no State, of its own will, has a right or power to go out of or separate itself from, or be separated from the American Union; and that, therefore, each State ought to remain and constitute an integral part of the United States;

And whereas, subsequently to the said second day of April, one thousand eight hundred and sixty-six, the insurrection in the State of Texas has been completely and everywhere suppressed and ended, and the authority of the United States has been successfully and completely established in the said State of Texas, and now remains therein unresisted and undisputed, and such of the proper United States officers as have been duly commissioned within the limits of the said State, are now in undisturbed exercise of their official functions;

……

Now, therefore, I, Andrew Johnson, President of the United States, do hereby proclaim and declare that the insurrection which heretofore existed in the State of Texas is at an end, and is to be henceforth so regarded in that State, as in the other States before named, in which the said insurrection was proclaimed to be at an end, by the aforesaid proclamation of the second day of April, one thousand eight hundred and sixty-six.

And I do further proclaim that the said insurrection is at an end, and that peace, order, tranquillity and civil authority now exist in and throughout the whole of the United States of America.

Been there, done that, transcribed the resulting historical documents and posted them online.

Imjussayin.....
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I don't believe we are formally at war.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, I may have missed something

wtf are you guys doing in Iraq and Afghanistan then?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

wtf are you guys doing in Iraq and Afghanistan then?

I was told the actual name for what they are called but Congress didn't declare war and they are the only ones who can.
So it's called something else but I forget

But yeah it's basically war but not formally
Just semantics really

Edited by jonesable - Nov 13 2012 at 10:57pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:45pm
@JamCaygirl: We are engaged in an ongoing interntional military campaign against terrorist groups/hostile regimes and any countries that aid, harbor, support and them.

Bush called it the War on Terror. Obama calls it an Overseas Contingency Operation.

Least that's what wikipedia said.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Terror#_

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I don't know. But if we are, I hope they try Trump for treason.
it goes to show how serious they take trump,

over here he would have been formally cautioned

in other countries beheaded
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

History is fun yo!

^^^^That's a great read, but for y'all that can't maintain focus, here are the bullet points:

Originally posted by Andrew Johnson, President of the United States, on August 20th, 1866 Andrew Johnson, President of the United States, on August 20th, 1866 wrote:

And did further declare in the same proclamation that it is the manifest determination of the American people that no State, of its own will, has a right or power to go out of or separate itself from, or be separated from the American Union; and that, therefore, each State ought to remain and constitute an integral part of the United States;

And whereas, subsequently to the said second day of April, one thousand eight hundred and sixty-six, the insurrection in the State of Texas has been completely and everywhere suppressed and ended, and the authority of the United States has been successfully and completely established in the said State of Texas, and now remains therein unresisted and undisputed, and such of the proper United States officers as have been duly commissioned within the limits of the said State, are now in undisturbed exercise of their official functions;

……

Now, therefore, I, Andrew Johnson, President of the United States, do hereby proclaim and declare that the insurrection which heretofore existed in the State of Texas is at an end, and is to be henceforth so regarded in that State, as in the other States before named, in which the said insurrection was proclaimed to be at an end, by the aforesaid proclamation of the second day of April, one thousand eight hundred and sixty-six.

And I do further proclaim that the said insurrection is at an end, and that peace, order, tranquillity and civil authority now exist in and throughout the whole of the United States of America.

Been there, done that, transcribed the resulting historical documents and posted them online.

Imjussayin.....

white people dont know their own history

crakkas
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 3:54am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

History is fun yo!

……

Imjussayin.....

white people dont know their own history

crakkas

You know this is a special kind of crakka, they don't believe in facts or the truth,  they only know about the Boston Tea Party, but they do believe in LIES. They do believe in making up their own facts and truth, its called living in a bubble. 
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 4:06am
This is just foolish and takes up unnecessary bandwidth and thought in the American psyche. They should just SIT DOWN and learn to deal with change. You can't have every stinking thing your way. Spoiled brats.

Perhaps the best, most striking display of white privilege yet. That is, after O'Reilly's admission that what was once the 'white establishment' is no more.

Lawd help me to deal with these white folk today Pinch. My patience is thin!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>