BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Just thought about this... (sad story)

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just thought about this... (sad story)
    Posted: May 30 2013 at 10:16am
Honestly a lot of crazy things happen where I live.
But this hit so close to home it was frightening.
This story is about 6 months old now.

This boy I knew from partying in highschool supposedly "dropped" his baby and the baby ended up with a broken leg and a messed up head I can't say exactly what happened because I don't know all of the details. All I know is I know the guy though and he was already known for erratic behavior, but was one of those privileges kids whose parents always got them out of trouble or switched them school, gave them what they wanted. I'd see him zoned out on all types of drugs and pills.
When I heard the story I did not expect this to be someone I knew and this was my first time hearing he had a baby, now he was in jail

Anywho the mother of the child knows me I guess because I had a facebook friend request from her from a long time ago I never accepted.
I did after finding all of this out

The baby has gone through so many surgeries but he seems to be pulling through shocking doctors. 
I see all of the videos and pics.

It's just so sad though why did a poor beautiful baby have to have this happen to him.

I wont talk about the mother because its just too much going on for her but she was not able to sleep with the child for an amount of time due to her leaving the child with the father who may or may not have been drunk because she had to work

But I'm glad to see the baby alive and fighting
Some things I just don't understand
Sponsored Links

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 3:50pm
The saying "everything happens for a reason" is bullsh*t. And you don't just "drop" a baby and their leg breaks. Glad that the baby is getting better though.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 3:53pm
damn, i wish people would put more thought into who they have children with.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 10:12pm
have to be careful with babies
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 10:14pm
People skip over the warning signs until sh*t like this happens...

It's sad
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 2:23am
I'm confused.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:26am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

damn, i wish people would put more thought into who they have children with.

Seriously like I don't believe the girl didn't know his ways for her to have a child with him
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:29am
A man booked on a charge of injury to a child last year was arrested again Saturday, this time on an aggravated robbery charge, after he allegedly held several people at gunpoint and then refused to give himself up to police surrounding his apartment.

Matthew Taylor Mays, 21, was arrested Saturday morning. He was booked at the Bexar County Magistrate's Office on Saturday night, with bail set at $7,500.

Around 2 a.m., Mays and another man went to a location in the 2000 block of Babcock Road, brandishing a handgun and demanding money from several people, said Officer Matthew Porter, a San Antonio Police Department spokesman.

The men fled, but one of the victims apparently knew Mays and led police to his apartment two miles away, in the 5900 block of Danny Kaye Drive.

Because Mays had shown a gun, numerous officers, including members of the SWAT team, surrounded the apartment.

Four other people were also in the home, although police don't believe they took part in the robbery. They all eventually came out after about three hours, Porter said.

Police recovered stolen purses, cellphones, keys and narcotics, Porter said, but the gun wasn't found.

The second robbery suspect remained at large.

According to an arrest affidavit and a police source, Mays was arrested in September on a charge of injury to a child after police alleged he fractured his newborn son's skull and legs.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Man-arrested-on-aggravated-robbery-4303487.php#ixzz2UsugG1Ai
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:31am
A newborn boy's father has been arrested after the baby was hospitalized in critical condition with a fractured skull and legs.

Matthew Taylor Mays, 20, was arrested Monday and charged with intentionally causing injury to a child, a third-degree felony. Bail was set at $75,000.

Police said the baby, who was born July 25, was admitted to Methodist Children's Hospital on Thursday with swelling to his head.

Hospital staffers told police the infant appeared to have been swung around or yanked.

The baby's mother said Mays told conflicting stories about how the child had been injured, first saying the baby fell from a bed and later saying he dropped the child on the kitchen floor as he made a bottle.

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 6:57pm
You in the tone Bribby? Let me found out you in my city Tongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style