Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[Just Stop] Terrible Ways You've Been Hit On

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 11:27pm
My lil brothers friend always tryin, He sent this to me last week. LOL

Edited by Katrenia - Jun 18 2013 at 11:28pm
Sponsored Links

AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

most recent one was this sub at our school. the last wk of school, I didn't have kids and I was packing up my room. I went over to the K classroom to borrow a marker, and the kids were eating hotdogs. after i chatted w/ some of the students, the sub asks me if i would like a hot dog. i said no thanks...i should have left then but i wanted him to offer me cake b/c it had whipped frosting and i love whipped frosting LOL but instead he said, "I got another hot dog that you might like, but you can't bite it" and grabs his crotch! i was like wtf Dead
Shocked
What kinda disgusting behaviour is this?! I hope you reported him. UGH!
morenaloca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 11:30pm
^ ^CryLOL

Edited by morenaloca - Jun 18 2013 at 11:31pm
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

This a low key brag thread..but I'll bite...some dude ran after me as I was leaving work and asked for my number.I told him I had someone and ole boy started begging...then outta nowhere got on his knees...I thought maybe it was a dare or somethin...he kept callin until my ex cursed him out...then about a year later he called me acting as if he didnt know who I was,saying he was just goin though his phoneDead...

I'm a lil confused, so you ended up giving him your number after he begged?
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 5:17am

most recent one was this sub at our school. the last wk of school, I didn't have kids and I was packing up my room. I went over to the K classroom to borrow a marker, and the kids were eating hotdogs. after i chatted w/ some of the students, the sub asks me if i would like a hot dog. i said no thanks...i should have left then but i wanted him to offer me cake b/c it had whipped frosting and i love whipped frosting LOL but instead he said, "I got another hot dog that you might like, but you can't bite it" and grabs his crotch! i was like wtf Dead

Eww...
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 5:40am
Since women don't have to approach that often to get male attention it's never that terrible when they hit on me. Just annoying depending on the type of woman she is (fat, hoodrat). Most women don't pursue like men tho so it never lasts that long.

But these gay niccas

One time I was walking to class and while crossing the street in this gay brotha pulled up in his car and asked me if I worked out. I was naive and said yeah.

Then he asked me do I model and if I was interested in a modeling gig.

He was like he does after party shows and hires male and female dancers and it paid good money.

I was like I'm good b. Then he asked me what my sign was and he already knew. He asked for my number to call me later.

Impressed with his persistence and taste in men I gave it to him tho.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 5:50am
You gave him your number?

Pause

Did he ever call you afterwards?
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 5:54am
Am I the only one who politely takes numbers and keeps it moving? I say I have a man, but when a guy is extra persistent, I just take his number and throw it away. Is that mean?
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 7:30am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Am I the only one who politely takes numbers and keeps it moving? I say I have a man, but when a guy is extra persistent, I just take his number and throw it away. Is that mean?

no, it's not mean.

i used to, but i have found out that i just don't care about their feelings anymore. usually, i ignore them and keep it moving. yes it results in insults, but i try not to let it get to me. the only time i have taken a number in recent years was when i thought the man was unstable.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 7:36am

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

no, it's not mean. 

i used to, but i have found out that i just don't care about their feelings anymore. usually, i ignore them and keep it moving. yes it results in insults, but i try not to let it get to me. the only time i have taken a number in recent years was when i thought the man was unstable. 

Yes. Sometimes it seems like the man summoned all his courage to say something, and I don't want to hurt his feelings. I looked a straight homeless bum at Rite Aide last week (I'm talking head-scarf, no make-up, and sweats), and the security guard asked if I'd take his number. I said I had a man, and he said he just wanted someone to talk to. I didn't have the heart to shoot him down. I especially felt like getting shot down from a homeless looking woman would really hurt a man's self-esteem, so I just took the number and threw it away later.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>