FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

just stay out of it? (ratchet)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 11:36pm
dang this sounds like some reality show mess
Sponsored Links

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 6:35am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

I don't even understand what she gets out of the deal besides some young energetic dack. He has no job and a small income that will soon dry up. 

How much money is he giving her monthly? 

It's called bird brain mentality a few coins is suffice for now.....
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 7:58am
damn this chick done lucked up on a goldmine.  (a man that will claim all her kids, risk his financial future b/c he is willing to sign the birth certificate & he has some form of income coming in?

um. must be nice.  
At this point, I would reiterate ALL THE CONS (b/c there are no pros) and then lift him up in praying. 
clearly he is not thinking rationally.  Oh and I would sit them both down together.  game recognize game.  i would let her know he has family...he doesnt need your ready made fam. WE DONT LIKE YOU OR APPROVE. 

I PRAY should he sign this birth certificate they stay together forever. FOREVER EVER, FOREVER EVER.
the moment he signs this birth certificate his stock will decrease tenfold.   How do you explain to the the next chick im praying child support for kids that are not mine?  SHE'S GOING TO BE LIKE NEXTTTTTTTT
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 9:29am
You have to let people learn from natural consequences
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011