FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

just stay out of it? (ratchet)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Its funny that he wants to be a father to the kids, but doesn't consider being mature, stable, and employed to be necessary components of fathering.
but bhm said that ppl dont need alladat & can have as many babies as they want.  Even if they are unemployed, disabled, drug addicted, very young, or very old.   No matter what everybody should have babies!!!!
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Its funny that he wants to be a father to the kids, but doesn't consider being mature, stable, and employed to be necessary components of fathering.
but bhm said that ppl dont need alladat & can have as many babies as they want.  Even if they are unemployed, disabled, drug addicted, very young, or very old.   No matter what everybody should have babies!!!!

I must've missed them type of posts on here because I've never seen people say that on BHM lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 6:47pm

If they are in love, why yall trying to stop their love?   One day bhm will say baby mamas should date, and that they can have mult baby daddies as long as they are committed, & that we should not shame them or take away their gov hand outs, nor force bc.   The next day they say run from that bish. 

On the other hand, some say that men need to step up and a real man will love me & my kids, blah blah.  Now this adult male is being told not to stay cuz she has bag.gage?
lol, oh bhmLOL

there needs to be a course on understanding love vs lust vs need a place to stay
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 6:47pm
He got money coming in...which is probably why he isnt in a rush to get a job and why she isnt bothered by him not having one.  Which is why I asked if he was receiving SSI...To know hes getting that and money from his moms life insurance...psh. All might be dandy now but once that well runs dry... shh gonna get real
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 6:47pm
Don't understand how a parent can let a stranger in their house with their children.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Don't understand how a parent can let a stranger in their house with their children.

Lot of selfish single parents out there.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

dating 5 months????
Baby aint his?????
Shacking since day 3???
19 and 28???
No Job?????

my exact reaction. smh
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I must've missed them type of posts on here because I've never seen people say that on BHM lol
You sure did miss them.  CUZ ITS ALLLLLL been said here.  Come out of random thoughts more often
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 7:16pm
Hell, most of the talk I see about people with kids on here are either people looking down on those who are single parents or people looking down on those who have multiple kids even if the said person is married saying the person needs to keep their legs closed...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 7:18pm
lol nah the people who question those situations are WAY more in the minority.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic