Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJust say NO to this supplier.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
Tiburondm View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2005 at 8:39am
Bump Bump
Sponsored Links

sgezine View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2005 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Tiburondm Tiburondm wrote:

I used to try my best at
trying to support Jasmyn's company Agape since its black owned but she
has one of the worst customer service I've ever encountered.

I purchased hair from AgapeCollection on October 06, 2004 and received
my hair 30 days later but it was the wrong length. I sent it back
priority mail with tracking on November 11, 2004. When I inquired about
my replacement a few weeks later, the owner stated that she was having
problems with her supplier and it would take longer than expected since she had to send back the hair.
Towards the middle of December I became irate and questioned where my
item was and she stated by e-mail on December 22, 2004 that she had
mailed out my item but I have yet to receive it. I will no longer purchase from
Agape again. She has time to create her own forum online but not to tend to her paying customers . I am not the only one who has had problems with her company so I know its not all in my head.

Doesn't she just work out of her house--I sent her an pm an asked where her shop was, and she never responded, I'm in the DFW area so I just assumed she was working out of her home--that was explain why she has no shop address or phone number on her website.
BRANDYONMYLIPS View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2005 at 1:09pm
mahogany814 i am also a jersey city girl and when you go to your hair done let me know because i also need to be hooked up til i get enough cash to be laced up. so let me know if and when you find someone i was thinking about going to texas but with the new info thats out.
mahogany814 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2005 at 1:12pm
You got it sis, I'm keeping my ears and eyes open!
Tiburondm View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2005 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by sgezine sgezine wrote:

Doesn't she just work out of her house--I sent her an pm an asked where her shop was, and she never responded, I'm in the DFW area so I just assumed she was working out of her home--that was explain why she has no shop address or phone number on her website.

That probably explains why I had called her company once and someone answered hello but when I asked for Agape Collections I got hung up on and later Jas' excuse was that no one was supposed to pick up the phone
Tiburondm View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2005 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by OrangePop OrangePop wrote:

Wow...And I really want to get my microillusions done by Jaz but Dallas is a long way from CT and I'm not trying to travel that far for some subpar service.

I forgot to mention that someone in another forum who got microillusions from her had no problem with the way she did hair but with her overall professionalism. She said that after flying in from another state she had to wait for almost 2 hours since Jas arrived late with a friend without a real explanation as to why. Jas then left because she was missing some items for the hair and came back 30-45 minutes later with a shopping bag full of stuff. She actually went shopping for non-hair related things while she had a client waiting for her . That is so wrong   

Edited by Tiburondm
DangerouselyShy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2005 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Tiburondm Tiburondm wrote:

Originally posted by OrangePop OrangePop wrote:

Wow...And I really want to get my microillusions done by Jaz but Dallas is a long way from CT and I'm not trying to travel that far for some subpar service.

I forgot to mention that someone in another forum who got microillusions from her had no problem with the way she did hair but with her overall professionalism. She said that after flying in from another state she had to wait for almost 2 hours since Jas arrived late with a friend without a real explanation as to why. Jas then left because she was missing some items for the hair and came back 30-45 minutes later with a shopping bag full of stuff. She actually went shopping for non-hair related things while she had a client waiting for her . That is so wrong   
Wow yes that was extra ;....especially since she FLEW in from another state come on now...thats tacky, two of my aunts own salons and would never do something like that
hotandspicy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2005 at 3:35pm
My take on this situation is this. It was fairly clear from a lot of posts that Jas was not the timliest person even going back to the NYC threads. At least it was clear to me, where there is smoke there is fire. I am not surprised by the unfortunate experiences of some ladies. I think what happens with "us" is that we want to support our own as much as possible even when it looks like some areas need a lot of work. We push that to the side and give them chance after chance because we truly want to support our own and help them succeed. Unfortunately, sometimes it's recipricated and sometimes it is not. I have nothing against Jas and truly wish her well but I knew her business was one I did not want to fool with when all those complaints about NY went down. I do wish her well though.
timeless View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2005 at 5:15pm
Hola I am new here..

In my opinion, if you don't like the service or product provided..and it is not arrived promptly..in less then a week..

Since you are the customer, you can dispute that with your credit card company, and cancel the order.. so you don't get charged anything...and you don't worry if the package is going to arrive or not.. you buy elsewhere..

Don't waste time.. find better service elsewhere..

blaxalrose08 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2005 at 7:14pm
Ok I did get my fed ex shipment..gotta go pick it up..
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic