Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just received some new "brazilian" hair (pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
charisma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charisma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2013 at 11:38pm
Hello again everyone! I got the hair installed today and I absolutely love the pattern. I did have to trim off some of the dead ends though. I've had to do the same with other hair that I've purchased from this company, but luckily they have been very generous with their lengths. Keep in mind that I am 5'4", and this is their 14" hair in "brazilian curly" after a slight trim. It's more wavy than curly to me though.

If anyone has suggestions regarding blending, please feel free to share! I opted to have leave out this time as well as some of my perimeter out in order to pull my hair back. Please excuse the small braids of hair in these pics (and the dirty mirror Embarrassed ). That is my actual hair that I'm trying to blend, which is still a work in progress. I wanted to post pics now instead of waiting until tomorrow:)

Also, I have PMs that I still need to respond too. I'm not ignoring you! However, if you do decide to purchase from this vendor, please do so at your own will. I am in no way a professional weave guru, so my opinions of this may be entirely different than yours. In other words, don't chew me out if you don't like it, lol.

**Edited to add: 2 bundles of hair was used in this install**

Edited by charisma - Apr 23 2013 at 11:41pm
Sponsored Links

redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 9:19pm
Clap Great job
keepitmovin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepitmovin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 4:59pm
can you pm me the vendor?
VelvetOne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VelvetOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 5:16pm
Your hair looks very nice.
kgreen6110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgreen6110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 6:06pm
twist your hair with the hair at night. I would try doing that by itself then blend it by placing your hair in between some of the weave and if doesn't match or your hair is still limp, try doing the same thing but add a little setting lotion to your hair, that may help too
kgreen6110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgreen6110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 6:07pm
add the lotion before twisting it with the other hair ** lol
PinkPanduh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkPanduh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 7:34pm

can you PM me the vendor too please?

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 3:37pm
I like!Clap
Shaylanf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaylanf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 2:06am
Plz pm vendor to me. Thanks
DameCash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DameCash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 2:24am
Hey I thought the Ladies of the group may like this song about hair. Enjoy a good .. Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0yLOEAXJO4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0yLOEAXJO4   Its called "Perm It Up.. Watch it all Fall Out" (A Parody to Rihanna Pour it Up)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic