Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > Inspirational Scriptures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just Praise God

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just Praise God
    Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 9:37pm

JUST PRAISE GOD!

Good Morning Brothers and Sisters,

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by giving God praise for the breakthrough.
Learn to praise God even before you witness the breakthrough or blessings overflowing in your life. Praise Jesus just because He is JESUS, HE IS LORD OF ALL. Go ahead and just shout and watch how you will feel. Watch the explosion come, watch the release come, watch the blessings of God over take you all because you decided to praise God just because. “Let the people praise you, O God; let all the people praise you!” (Ps 67:3 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and stop and give God praise from the top of your lungs shout with a voice that knows that you have the victory in every area of your life. You made it this far by God’s grace so, praise HIM!

Challenge of the day: Learn to adore God and worship Him from your heart. Open up your mind and mouth to praise God for being GOD. He is loyal, faithful, dedicated and committed to you. He is GOD All by HIMSELF So, just adore Him and give Him praise just because HE is. Lift your head back and just shout unto the LORD.”All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the Lord and all the families of the nations shall worship before you.” (Ps 22:27 ESV)

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR ALL THINGS.

http://startyourdaywithgod.wordpress.com/

http://anthonyrsanders.org/

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 9:38pm
same theme just different message/title/choice of wordsSmile

Serve and love God as well as others honorably.

I pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by having the audacity to serve and love when no one else is willing. Your boldness to love and serve others ought to come because of Jesus Christ and how Jesus died on the cross for you. SO the least you could do is serve without complaining and love because you know that is the honorable thing to do.”It shall not seem hard to you when you let him go free from you, for at half the cost of a hired worker he has served you six years. So the LORD your God will bless you in all that you do.” (Deut. 15:18 ESV) SO be encouraged this morning and serve and allow God to move things around for you. You just serve and love with honorable intentions and let God be God in all things.

Challenge of the day: Put away idol worship and serve the ONE AND ONLY TRUE AND LIVING GOD. THE FATHER OF JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD, OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. THE HOLY SPIRIT THE ACTIVATOR OF OUR FAITH. “So the people of Israel put away the Baals and the Ashtaroth, and they served the LORD only.” (1 Sam 7:4 ESV)

To God Be the Glory and Many Blessings

Pastor Anthony R. Sanders,
Author of newly released devotional and journal,
“90 Days; A Journal Between You and God” and “Start Your Day with God” Coming Soon “Let’s do it again, God.”
http://www.anthonyrsanders.org
http://www.facebook.com/anthony.r.sanders1
http://www.startyourdaywithGod.wordpress.com

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 7:53pm

LET’S PRAISE THE LORD!

Good Morning Sisters and Brothers,

I hope and pray that all is well you and your family. Start your day with God by loving to sing the praises of The Lord. Lifting up the name of Jesus Christ always. No matter what you are dealing with in life, learn to praise your way through it all. God knows and God sees everything, there is nothing wrong with praising God through it all. Rejoice and be glad in it. “O my Strength, I will sing praises to you, for you, O God, are my fortress, the God who shows me steadfast love. ” (Ps 59:17 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and give God praise always.

Challenge of the day: God will meet you wherever you are at in your current situation. Certainly He will be with you wherever you go! Just trust God to deliver you and bring you out like never before. “My God in his steadfast love will meet me; God will let me look in triumph on my enemies. ” (Ps 59:10 ESV)

To God be the glory and many blessings.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jun 26 2014 at 8:01pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 7:54pm

No distractions, just praise!

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by not allowing anything or anyone to interrupt your praise unto God. God deserves all of your attention and distractions comes in all shapes, forms and yes even people. Stay focused on Jesus Christ and watch how things with turn out for you. “1 Great is the LORD and greatly to be praised in the city of our God! His holy mountain, 2 beautiful in elevation, is the joy of all the earth, Mount Zion, in the far north, the city of the great King. ” (Ps 48:1-2 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and let God have your heart and all of your attention when you are in your worship mode with God. No distractions are allowed.

Challenge of the day: There is always time to praise God and do so without distractions. Clear your mind and heart and let the praises of The Lord flow without hesitation and compromise.
“Praise is due to you, O God, in Zion, and to you shall vows be performed. ” (Ps 65:1 ESV)

To God be the glory, many blessings and peace be unto you.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 7:56pm

PRAISE LIKE NEVER BEFORE

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by giving Him praise for all things. No matter what you have been dealing with in life a sacrifice of praise to God will strengthen you in the process. Let Jesus motivate you to praise and encouragement. Allow Him to give you peace in the midst of storms in your life. “I will be glad and exult in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High. ” (Ps 9:2 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and praise God all day every day.

Challenge of the day: Open your heart and mind to praise God at all times. Let the praise prove your loyalty to God. “Sing praises to the LORD, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name. “(Ps 30:4ESV)

Pastor Anthony R. “Victory” Sanders,
Author of newly released devotional and journal,
“90 Days; A Journal Between You and God” and “Start Your Day with God”
Coming Soon “Let’s do it again, God.”
http://www.anthonyrsanders.org
http://www.facebook.com/anthony.r.sanders1
http://www.startyourdaywithGod.wordpress.com

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 7:58pm
another one.... just because God deserves it and I am on a happiness-I-love-God-mode:

PRAISE IS WHAT WE MUST DO.

I pray that your day is filled with the joy and peace of The Lord Jesus Christ. Start your day with God by learning to praise The Lord in advance as well as on a daily basis for what is about to take place in and around your life. God knows and He sees because He truly does care about all the things that are going on in and around your life. “May the nations praise you, O God. Yes, may all the nations praise you.” (Psalms 67:3 NLT) So be encouraged this morning and give God the glory and praise just because, you know if it had not been for The Lord who was and is on your side where in the world would you be.

Challenge of the day: Go ahead and give God your best praise routinely!!!! “Hallelujah! It’s a good thing to sing praise to our God; praise is beautiful, praise is fitting.” (Psalm 147:1 MSG)

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jun 26 2014 at 8:00pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:10pm

Praise and Forgive.

I pray that you have great peace in your heart as you walk in the love and forgiveness of the Lord Jesus Christ. Start your day with God by learning to praise and forgive. Praise God for the strength to forgive those who are mean to you. Praise God for the peace to forgive those who have hurt you in your heart. Praise God for Jesus who died on the cross for your sins and the sins of the Lord. Repent and forgive. Live and love through praising God because He cares. “And my tongue will talk of your righteous help all the day long, for they have been put to shame and disappointed who sought to do me hurt.” (Ps 71:24 ESV) So be encouraged and stay strong in the Lord and have peace in spite of the hurt. Forgive and live a better day today.

Challenge of the day: Stand and bear witness to Christ with a heart to endure with peace and the ability to forgive and praise.
“If you do this, God will direct you, you will be able to endure, and all this people also will go to their place in peace.” (Ex 18:23 ESV)

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 12:16am
"When we worship God, all of our problems and struggles begin to get smaller. When we get God's perspective, we see victory!"

Victoria Osteen

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 12:18am

GIVE GOD GLORY ALWAYS!

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by glorifying God in all things! Lifting up the name of Jesus even in your most cloudy moments, will surely determine your state of mind during the entire process. Let go of the distractions and focus on the mission.”You who fear the LORD, praise him! All you offspring of Jacob, glorify him, and stand in awe of him, all you offspring of Israel! ” (Ps 22:23 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and step away from the mundane things and worship God like never before.

Challenge of the day: Shout where you are, dance why don’t you, glorify God The Lord Most High! Praise Jesus for all things! Praise HIM ALWAYS!”Blessed be the LORD from Zion, he who dwells in Jerusalem! Praise the LORD! “(Ps 135:21 ESV)

To God be the glory, many blessings

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jul 28 2014 at 12:19am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 11:09pm
Seven commands or imperatives are given in Psalm 100, followed by three reasons for the commands:

A. The Commands
1.Make a joyful noise unto the Lord l00:1
2.Serve the Lord with gladness l00:2a
3.Come before Him with joyful singing l00:2b
4.Know that the Lord Himself is God 100:3
5.Enter His gates with thanksgiving andHis courts with praise 100:4
6.Givethanks to Him 100:4b
7.Bless His name 100:4c

B. The Reasons 100:5
1.Because He is good
2.Because His loving kindness is everlasting

Edited by sexyandfamous - Aug 12 2014 at 11:11pm