Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Just ordered me some hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
KingsQueen9810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

I would not trust my coins with a company that has nothing but aliexpress stock pics that don't coordinate and celeb pics. More than likely they found it on google or bing. Which mean I wouldn't even know what the hair looks like and I would assume they don't have the hair or they would have taken pics of it.

Idk anything about this company so you may not be screwed but those are not good signs so far.

I hate when companies advertise "their" hair with celeb pics.....Like I do not care how beyonce looks in her "not-your-companies" hair..I want to see what YOUR hair looks like..period...One vendor had Oprah on their website..like no..... turned me aaaallll the way off....
Sponsored Links

KingsQueen9810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Whatever happens at this point is a done deal, it would seem you would look for reviews prior to buying hair unless this is a thinly veiled troll post to advertise for the mentioned hair company. If not good luck, when its starts tangling on you look on Amazon and get you some silicon mix and some aragon oil.

Shampoo, apply oil and let air dryWink Good luck....
unless this is a thinly veiled troll post to advertise for the mentioned hair company.

^^I hope not...If so you can expect an update tomorrow that looks something like this:

"I just got the hair and conditioned it and installed it and it is beautiful and the best hair I've ever purchased!!!! BUY THIS HAIR LADIES!!!!"

whew.....anyway, if this is the real deal I hope it works out and I'd love to see pics!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12