FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

JUST Makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 205206207
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.77  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2017 at 8:22pm
I can't wait to wear MAC Sin with Nightmoth! 
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2017 at 9:46pm
Why is it so hard for me to contour??
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2017 at 8:24am
I have a new favorite foundation. Kat Von D "lock it" is the truth! I absolutely love it.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2017 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

i want to try the missha 3rd edition essence (korean skin care).
Im using 4 Missha product as part of my 9 step cleansing.
I think that I am on week 3, which is too early for me to speak on it.

I will say that when I was using 6 step cleansing which I centered around rosewater from the local East Indian store as a toner and aloe vera gel from Trader Joe as a serum, my skin was OUT OF THIS WORLD and a day didn't go by without men, women and children falling out and raving about how smooth and fresh my skin was. I could not walk into any store, business, establishment without people saying 'WOW!!! You have great skin!'. 

I stopped using it bc my bottles were almost empty and I didn't want to pack nearly empty bottles during my move and I was too busy during & after my move to buy more. My skin is fukked up right now and I am not exaggerating, it is fukked up, but I am going to keep using this Missha stuff till I finish it b/c I always hear that the Korean products make your skin worse, then your skin gets better and blooms into a very beautiful and healthy, healed skin.  I will keep you all updated on how things go as I continue using the Missha. If I don't see amazing results, I will be back on my basic skincare regimen that had me glowing and makeup free.

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2017 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

I have a new favorite foundation. Kat Von D "lock it" is the truth! I absolutely love it.

GC can you tell me what you love about it? it was listed as one of the non transferable foundations but I cant give her my coins she on my racist list and sandra bullock. And many review say her dark shades are off.

I can give a testimony to Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. That foundation doesnt moveeeeeeeee. I was at a huge spanish resort on jamaica's north coast for a conference in may. I was clocking 7500 steps a day (fitbit) and it was hot humid, i was sweating just miserable 0WEARING WORK ATTIRE). I would wake up at 6 am , reach the conference at 7 am  work ended at about 8 00 pm and i go to bed at 1 am or 2 am (dinner nightly entertainment watching white women throw themselves at the bartenders) .

I wore it for 50+ hours, (dont judge me, put i sleep in it all the time and i have crocodile skin so ive never broken out with it on) i just put another layer on and freshened up my eye makeup. someone came up to me and asked what foundation i was wearing and when i told her i slept in it she was flabbergasted.

Oh i just remembered in HOT NUH BLOODCLAAT July i went to dunns river falls and spent the entire time having the water "beat me body" and it was still there. I didn't swim pt climb the falls i just stood up and let the water wash over me the entire timeLOL. There were some promo girls doing a sexy photo shoot for a party and one lady's foundation was just streaming down her faceCryCry

I didnt use a primer or setting spray on the occasions above.

THE EL isnt a perfect match for meCry I prefer to wear darker foundation as i have a permatan on my arms but i dont care Im gonna buy 2 bottles and mix. It matches my cousin perfectly though we literally share fight over the bottle. 

2 weeks ago i called EL and told the cus service rep (black jamaican ladY) that since we have a whole MAC store and amc have the girls looking like oompa loompas EL can take a shelf or 2 from MAC and give me my double wear. She nearly died!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2017 at 6:45pm
I'm hearing good things about Rihanna's makeup line. Heart
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2017 at 1:11am
Me too Faithfully
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2017 at 8:37pm
I went to Ulta for the first time and had a beautiful black sista help me out. She was really nice. I am loving my tarte shape tape and beauty blender.

I tossed all my drug store makeup.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2017 at 7:09pm
I'm going to practice putting on lashes until I perfect it. Having someone else do it all the time is for the birds.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 205206207
  Share Topic