BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Just Like Me (sort of)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:16pm
Close enough.....but not exact.
Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:32pm
Pretty much my husband, our humor is the same. We think alot and alot of the time he says he same damn thing i was about to say. Doesnt matter what were talking about. Its funny but frustrating
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:44pm
The guy that I currently talking to is a lot like me but I think it's because we're both Virgos.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Model what area you live in now? Why you leave Cali?

I've never lived in Cali, I just visited for a summer..Girl I wish lol... my goal is to live out there.

I'm a Tejas native unfortunately.

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:59pm
I don't.
Not in San Antonio, anyway.
Moreso in Chicago.

I'm one of those "my sin is better than your sin", hypocrites. *shrugs*

I'm all for 3somes, strippers, and prostitution, but cheaters, sideline heaux, and adulterers sicken me.

I detest the GOP for their total disregard to the working poor, but welfare queens and people w/ enabling mentalities, nauseate me as well.

I don't really physically associate w/ anyone outside my immediate family and my SO at this point in my life.

My extreme liberal and extreme conservative views can be confusing and downright annoying, most folks couldn't deal w/ me. If you like me, you really like me and if you don't, you really don't.

And I'm perfectly fine w/ that .LOL  It's always mutual. lol

I'm think I may be somewhat shallow. I've never picked my friends based upon looks, but they've always been at least 6/7's, at a minimum.

All my friends have similar upbringing as I do. 2 parent home, both parents worked, similar values were stressed, Christian,and they were raised to understand that no one owes you anything, esp if you're not doing anything to help yourself.

My besties are in different states and of varying races/ethnicities; Samoan/Tongan, German, Black, Mexican and Black/Mexican.

I've always been somewhat of a loner/ not very sociable.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:59pm
I definitely didn't fit in down south . In most cases they were a tad bit too friendly for my taste, I do not like random door knocks, and felt my space was being invaded constantly. the one lady that I did click with at work was not from there. 

Im pretty funny acting and choose wisely when I deal with people, if I get irked too much by you then I just act like you never existed. 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 5:06pm
I don't think I've ever met anybody just like me...I get on well with people who share my interests but we're not 100% on everything and that's okay

ash, I got on really well with this guy at my old job (good vibes, same sense of humour etc)..turns out he was a virgo too..his b-day was the day before mine

...he was a mad flirt though..I don't date white and I really wasn't interested in him like thatLOL

Edited by CherryBlossom - Apr 17 2014 at 5:07pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 5:45pm
Never.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 6:19pm
rare, but I met a woman at the office like me.   It was instant and kinda eerie until I found out our birthdays were a few days apart; then it made sense lol.

Our lives were quite different, but she was like my personality/opinions/quirks/etc twin. I had never met someone so much like me. On our first road trip together I was a lil nervous because you never know someone til you travel with them. But when we checked into the hotel and she pulled the covers off the bed and began to spray her sheets w/ lysol and I grabbed my lysol can from my bag  that I brought for the same reason , I knew we were gon be fine.  lol

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 6:29pm
never.. 

i dont think there is anyone just like me. i pretty sure im one of a kind. 

if i ever do come across someone like that… id like to say that id marry them.. but when i really think about it.. idk… they might bother me.. 
plus opposites attract.. some of my friends have been pretty different in some ways. i like that.. it can be good when they are what im not. 
like im not friendly or outgoing unless i want/need to be.. its nice to have someone to go mingle when i dont feel like the chore of that.. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic