Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Just in time for carnival! Check me out!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just in time for carnival! Check me out!
    Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:17am
Hey people - I posted this in Weaves as well but y'all know what the traffic in there be like. In celebration of the upcoming Notting Hill Carnival in London and my new debt-freededness I present my latest video. It's basically me posing for the camera, putting my weave in and talking about it. I do need the views so that my video can be ranked by YouTube so please watch! You will be helping promote me and I will definitely thank you on the day that I win my Oscar LOL for best supporting weaveologist.

Anywhoo - hope y'all enjoy and if you can stand it please subscribe to my channel. 

Picture of  hair below:

Disclaimer: don't dis me y'all but constructive criticism of the video, presentation, editing etc is welcomed. Embarrassed

Thank you.

Edited by alynxx - Aug 22 2014 at 8:18am
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:21am
I like the hair looks very natural!!

So you gonna post pics from carnival or nahh? You jumping in a band?
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:26am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

I like the hair looks very natural!!

So you gonna post pics from carnival or nahh? You jumping in a band?

Thanks Diane. I love the fact I don't need to fry my own hair with this one. 

I'm going on the Sunday and nope not in a band but will be having loads of fun! LOL There is even a carnvial costume shop near where I live so might be able to nab something in time for it. lol 
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:20pm
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:53pm
I like the hair and it blends well, but I think that you should throw a track or 2 in the front because it almost looks like a half wig.
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:57pm
Great vid.  Thanks for sharing.

Off topic, what kind of foundation are you wearing in the picture below the video?  What kind of lipstick?  Your makeup is very pretty. Smile
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

I like the hair and it blends well, but I think that you should throw a track or 2 in the front because it almost looks like a half wig.

Thanks - I don't really wanna do that as I will have to clip in the hair or glue in and that would put stress on my already delicate hair line. Cry
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

Great vid.  Thanks for sharing.

Off topic, what kind of foundation are you wearing in the picture below the video?  What kind of lipstick?  Your makeup is very pretty. Smile

Thanks Nisha! 

Believe it or not no foundation. Pigmented lipgloss is from Victoria Secret's pout collection. Big smile
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 8:54pm
Looks Real Good Lynxx
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 9:59pm
sh*t I NEED EXACT HAIR, TEXTURE AND ALL LIKE THAT...can't get this hair to grow to save my bald headed soul...lol

Thumbs Up  and no foundation at all on your face? gurrrrlllll now just staahhpp.....JUST JOKING  "A" 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>