Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Just in from Bella Donna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:26pm
Well maybe I got some really good Ali hair, because this stuff pales in comparison to my beloved Ali PV deep curly.
Sponsored Links

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:30pm
hmm. we also had 2 diff textures. but i only say that cause typical ali hair cant take a beating like I gave this hair. I mean that ish was steaming in the foil when i bleached it  0.0

I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:31pm
It still curled right back up. I was like "you the real MVP" CryClap
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Lol. What products are you using?
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by HaitianBeauty_ HaitianBeauty_ wrote:

Lol. What products are you using?

none !

I just cowash with either silicone mix or aussie moist. scrunch and go

additionally i use ors edge control to blend
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:39pm

LOLLOLLOL lol. oh my god. good bye.
wtoussaint2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wtoussaint2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 12:06am
Stern Smile I'm not knocking any bodies hussle 
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 5:34pm
Hello all I wanted to update this post. So I just installed the hair Aug. 20th I did end up getting a regular sew-in. Let me just say it has been less than a month that I have had this hair in and it has been the most work I have had to put into any hair in over 5 years. I have been burned a few times over the years but never this bad. This hair is a joke I cannot even wear it in its natural state because it tangles and mattes up soooooo bad I mean by the time I leave the bathroom and go to the car its a mess. I have Deep conditioned it ACV rinse, used silcon mix NOTHING works Evil Smile this hair got me so mad I don't know what to do. I am sick of getting played by these companies. This mess swells up mattes up and tangles so bad it is truly garbage and to think I was truly excited about my purchase gave the vendor the benefit of the doubt and still got played. I don't get why try these vendoers wanna just make a quick buck when you could get a lifetime customer if you sell a good product. So now I gotta take the sh*t out and find some more hair to replace this. My stash is super low gave a bunch of stuff to my daughter so I don't have anything to replace this as of now. You all have no idea how pissed I am at myself. 
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 5:45pm
@yunvme2 you should put water & silicon mix in a spray bottle as your leave in. After I sprayed it down I "plopped" (brushed all the curls together) & then let it dry & get big. Then I would separate some curls for volume. That's how I was able to manage the hair. Sorry about your experience. Unfortunately its just trial & error. This was a big ERROR. Smh. Hopefully this method will hold you down while getting something else.
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 5:53pm
@haitianbeauty thank you I will try anything at this point. I would have done a bleach bath but it is on my head so thats not gonna work but I and been using brazilian blowout shampoo and co and Chi oil and flat ironing it because it is easier to manage st8 than curly but I will try the Silicon mix and water. I have been checking the M2M page everyday to see if something pops up that I can use that is affordable. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic