Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Just in from Bella Donna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:18am
That's a shame to pay that much for their hair only to be disappointed. I just posted something similar, I think I'm done with purchasing hair for awhile. I work, go to school and have kids - I cannot dedicate the time and money for some low budget hair masquerading as quality hair.

I attempted to cancel my order via PayPal and BD and they both declined. Now I will either give it to my friend who wants some curly hair or attempt a chargeback to BD. I KNOW next time to research more before purchasing "good" curly hair. I'm so annoyed but only at my own ignorance.
Sponsored Links

wtoussaint2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wtoussaint2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:57am
Texturizediva if the vendor did it through drop ship then there should be a cv name and address unless yah don't want to say anything

Edited by wtoussaint2002 - Jun 12 2014 at 11:06am
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:49pm
If it came directly from a CV I would let y'all know.  But what the owner is doing is having the hair shipped to her, where she washes it and brushes out the curls then sends it out.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:20pm
well i have mine installed and i  bleached and dyed it 3 times. and its holding up AWESOME. i was working with belladonna to get u guys a discount because i have a large social media following.

also i was waiting 2 weeks before  reviewing it. additionally we have a whole bunch of new hires at work so we have been SLAMMED and i was just too exhausted,
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:28pm
no lie. it is super soft. and they were super helpful when i asked how to achieve the curls because they do plop them and i let my curls hang and air dry vs using a diffuser which results in a looser curl pattern. Also i dyed my hair midnight blue so i try to make my curls last and cowash once a week because i drip blue everywhere! i only used 2 bundles and a closure and it is SUPER FULL. just braid my hair on the side and it blends. I honestly love this hair. I feel like its a little too realistic and i miss my long bright blue 28 inch weave so i am going to order straight hair from them or a loose wave. Mine did not feel like ali hair. AT ALL.. super super soft. not those crunchy perm rod crimps that are supposed to be curls. I have little ringlets even AFTER BLEACHING WITH A 40 DEVELOPER.

i still will do this promo thing. because i actually like the hair and believe its high quality.
wtoussaint2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote wtoussaint2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:09pm
hmm when I research vendors I look at everything including the rubber bands LOL
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:26pm
Well maybe I got some really good Ali hair, because this stuff pales in comparison to my beloved Ali PV deep curly.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:30pm
hmm. we also had 2 diff textures. but i only say that cause typical ali hair cant take a beating like I gave this hair. I mean that ish was steaming in the foil when i bleached it  0.0

I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:31pm
It still curled right back up. I was like "you the real MVP" CryClap
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

It still curled right back up. I was like "you the real MVP" CryClap

Lol. What products are you using?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair