BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Just in from Bella Donna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Motheone Motheone wrote:

But i added a few tracks to my Lace wig for fullness

Is this the Bella Donna hair you're referring to?

yes..
Sponsored Links

BaayyyyBay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BaayyyyBay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:53pm
People scared of what they look like without the weave and that's why the board is dead.
etowngirl22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etowngirl22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 1:53am
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

In my case, I never pay retail for hair because I always order wholesale and in bulk - keep some and sell the rest.  When I realized there was nothing special about this hair except a cowash and a denman (easily dupeable), I decided to save my hard-earned coins.  At first, I was still going to have it shipped, then check out the curl size/texture and either return or put up for sale in M2M. 

The owner (who I have a feeling is a member) was very responsive in the sales process, however after receiving my payment (I ordered >3 bundles), I was forced to wait.  When I inquired about the ship time, I was clearly directed to the 3-5 "processing" policy and told that I was on "day 3."

I saw the results of someone else who ordered and I was really turned off.  Those pretty curls lose their definition and turn to crap fast.  Towards week's end, I had seen enough and decided to cancel.  Suddenly the owner became unresponsive.  End of the day, I decided to get PayPal in that azz and I was promptly refunded, but still never received an email  or acknowledgement from the owner.

As for my experiment, I'm not saying that I have the dupe already (the hair used I was a larger curl, therefore looser),  but I'm just showing you there is nothing unique.  As for the noob that was mocking that, that Ali hair I used is 100% pure hair with no fillers, zero tangles, no dryness, and no drama.  Good hair can be found, but you just have to know how to find it.  Fortunately I do, and I just ordered some today and saved myself $230.

Oh and let me leave y'all with this little gem from the BD Haircare Guide (see bolded lavender text on their website):

It is not recommended that you install your beautiful magical unicorn curls into your own head - they strongly recommend making a wig with it.  If you do, you will have a lot of work to maintain it and will experience shedding and tangling.

I bid you good day.

am I the noob? I honestly was just confused. Also update, received my hair on friday but had also ordered some ali hair while waiting for it to come (I ordered back on the 27th). I agree that Belladonna's vendor is probably a member, when I complained on here about slow email responses I finally got a response about an hour later. The members on this thread all strike me as just giving their honest opinions though... but what do I knowLOL anywayss the hair is pretty but probably going to return it cause its my first time really doing curly hair and I can already tell this texture will be too much for me to handle. no point in spending 300+ on hair if you don't know how to make it look right. also I'm a broke ass college student and the ali hair isn't a perfect match but the savings of $180 is enough to tip the scale. I really would keep it though, if I was a member of the workforce lol

if I can help anyone out by getting them this hair faster than Belladonna is shipping out, lmk, otherwise I'll just return it
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Motheone Motheone wrote:

I'm still waiting for my hair, I will update once its received and once its installed. I plan on having it installed immediately so I can wear it awhile before 7/4th and see how it behaves in the humidity. I've mentioned this before I've had Sassy Mitchell BNC and honestly I do not think that lived up to the hype - but again like the OP said all hair is not created equal.

I think after this I will go back to my natural hair - this has become too much of a task to find "quality hair". Or rock braids - Kanye shrug

I purchased from Sassy Mitchell twice as well and I wouldn never order from them again. The first order I had shed so bad (I didn't seal the wefts but I never do on any of my orders). The shedding was terrible it was hard to keep the sew-in in for a month. The second time I orderd (assuming I just received a bad bundle) was not as bad. It did not shed as bad as my first order but as soon as I dyed the hair black the curl pattern left. The hair looked like naturally straight hair which is not what I paid all that money for. Since I had two bad experiences I wouldn't order from SM again.

Edited by atexaschick - Jun 11 2014 at 10:38pm
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:18am
That's a shame to pay that much for their hair only to be disappointed. I just posted something similar, I think I'm done with purchasing hair for awhile. I work, go to school and have kids - I cannot dedicate the time and money for some low budget hair masquerading as quality hair.

I attempted to cancel my order via PayPal and BD and they both declined. Now I will either give it to my friend who wants some curly hair or attempt a chargeback to BD. I KNOW next time to research more before purchasing "good" curly hair. I'm so annoyed but only at my own ignorance.
wtoussaint2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wtoussaint2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:57am
Texturizediva if the vendor did it through drop ship then there should be a cv name and address unless yah don't want to say anything

Edited by wtoussaint2002 - Jun 12 2014 at 11:06am
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:49pm
If it came directly from a CV I would let y'all know.  But what the owner is doing is having the hair shipped to her, where she washes it and brushes out the curls then sends it out.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:20pm
well i have mine installed and i  bleached and dyed it 3 times. and its holding up AWESOME. i was working with belladonna to get u guys a discount because i have a large social media following.

also i was waiting 2 weeks before  reviewing it. additionally we have a whole bunch of new hires at work so we have been SLAMMED and i was just too exhausted,
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:28pm
no lie. it is super soft. and they were super helpful when i asked how to achieve the curls because they do plop them and i let my curls hang and air dry vs using a diffuser which results in a looser curl pattern. Also i dyed my hair midnight blue so i try to make my curls last and cowash once a week because i drip blue everywhere! i only used 2 bundles and a closure and it is SUPER FULL. just braid my hair on the side and it blends. I honestly love this hair. I feel like its a little too realistic and i miss my long bright blue 28 inch weave so i am going to order straight hair from them or a loose wave. Mine did not feel like ali hair. AT ALL.. super super soft. not those crunchy perm rod crimps that are supposed to be curls. I have little ringlets even AFTER BLEACHING WITH A 40 DEVELOPER.

i still will do this promo thing. because i actually like the hair and believe its high quality.
wtoussaint2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote wtoussaint2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:09pm
hmm when I research vendors I look at everything including the rubber bands LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style