Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just in from Bella Donna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

agree^
that's why the board dead.

that has nothing to do with it

when did yall become so weak and care so much about what strangers post?

the board is dead because the hair quality sucks now a days and then you have people that are scared to make threads (good or bad) because they care that strangers may not agree with them

it is also dead because vets realize outing a good vendor will mostly likely lead to sh*tty quality in 4 to 5 months time

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jun 09 2014 at 1:39pm
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:39pm

If I buy some hair...and its crawling up my back...best believe I am going to say summtin. I will pull up the list for vendors to avoid...write my epistle with details.

yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:41pm
Ok I have taken a look at everything posted in this thread that I started.

First off I have been a member on this board since 2007 I don't have as many posts as others because I read a lot and post when I deem it necessary but honestly this review is really no different from ones I have posted in the past feel free to check. 

I have not ever been a vendor nor will I ever be.

I only write posts on vendors based on my own experience and that is all I can speak on. And this thread is still on going I have not installed the hair yet as I am still customizing it and have yet to complete the coloring process that is why I have not updated it. But I will do so once I have completed that part before it is sent to Fly honey wigs. 

For those members who have purchased and cancelled or who are not happy with their purchase I am sorry that it did not work out I have been where you more times then I care to recount over the years. I knew what I was in for prior to ordering I was aware that I would not get my order for at least a week to 14 days as I asked plenty of questions prior to ordering. As with any vendor american or overseas you must due your own due diligence with a vendor to fully know what you are getting yourself into prior to ordering.
Never was I lied to by the vendor at all during the process. I will admit that I never emailed the vendor after I placed my initial order I waited to the 5 days for processing and got a tracking number and my hair was received in four days after shipping. 

Every experience with every vendor with each person will be different some people swear by certain vendors and I have ordered from them and had horrible experiences its a shame that they can't treat all customers the same but the fact is they don't. I take each experience as a learning experience and I know which vendors I can re-purchase from and which ones to stay clear of. 

I have only purchased from Wagmans and EP on the AV side so this is my 1st AV outside my normal circle of AV's. No purchases two purchases are the same period!!! 

That is just my two cents and everyone is entitled to a opinion this is just mine. You don't have to agree with me or my purchase but I don't have have any complaints at this time but that could change once the hair is actually installed. My posts thus far have only dealt with the purchasing process and my initial thoughts. As I stated earlier I will update this thread once the hair is installed. 

Edited by yunvme2 - Jun 09 2014 at 1:46pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:47pm

well most understand that (your whole post yun), so I don't get why folks are so scary now

is it a need to be liked?

I don't know but we used to have good and bad reviews on hair/companies all the time

this whole "well I don't want people to jump down my throat" is weird

I'm sure there are annoying, bully, bish trolls that will do the most, but ignore them

post what you want and people will either buy the hair or they won't
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:22pm
I'm still waiting for my hair, I will update once its received and once its installed. I plan on having it installed immediately so I can wear it awhile before 7/4th and see how it behaves in the humidity. I've mentioned this before I've had Sassy Mitchell BNC and honestly I do not think that lived up to the hype - but again like the OP said all hair is not created equal.

I think after this I will go back to my natural hair - this has become too much of a task to find "quality hair". Or rock braids - Kanye shrug
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

@yunvme.... I wasn't referring to you being a possible vendor .... There was
another BellaDonna thread .....

Oh ok sorry for the confusion then … I took it the wrong way. 
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:42pm
@yunvme.... I wasn't referring to you being a possible vendor .... There was
another BellaDonna thread .....
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 3:14pm
anyway if yall know a good curly vendor pm me
I am looking at impressive hair coco curl but no review yet.
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 3:41pm
I am not an expert at giving reviews,But i added a few tracks to my Lace wig for fullness, And so far, I have been watching the Tracks, for matting ,and tangles,and the curl pattern,I did not install all of the hair,but I am calling it bad hair just yet, in fact I co wash the hair over weekend, and hair was very pretty, minimal shedding, and I did seal the wefts, then again the shedding could of been coming from the wig, I ordered another bundle of Kinky last Sunday, and received it today, I really like the Kinky,the curls are more define, that just my opinion.I am a risk taker,but that is just me.

Edited by thickblkbarbie - Jun 09 2014 at 3:42pm
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:03pm
But i added a few tracks to my Lace wig for fullness

Is this the Bella Donna hair you're referring to?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style