BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just in from Bella Donna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 7:40pm
It has gotten pretty quiet 'round these parts....

Probably trying to figure out what next with everyone withdrawin' their funds lol

Edited by TexturizedDiva - Jun 07 2014 at 7:41pm
Sponsored Links

ceelopink11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceelopink11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 8:12pm
I wonder where the owners are taking a vacation
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 7:18am
where are the people who where waiting on their hair?Geek
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 8:59am
I really wanted some good curly hair but I honestly wasn't jumping on a bandwagon.

I need me some curly within a week
carol7664 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carol7664 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:54am
Mine is out for delivery according to the tracking info but I won't bother posting feedback. It seems alot of minds are already made up. If it is of good quality, I will happily do like some vets and keep it to myself.
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:44pm
agree^
that's why the board dead.
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:53pm
^^^ above posters..... No one is suggesting that you not patronize the vendor in the OP...
It's about being transparent. If you are the vendor ( not sure if this is the case or not ) don't post
glowing reviews as if you are a customer as a means to boost your business .

At the end of the day, you make the final decision as to where you spend your cash. I appreciate
the members on this board's information that could possibly prevent me from making a decision based
on misinformation .
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:56pm
Before you take my money I believe I have the right to know Im basically doing a group order is all.

Selling hair you do not have is dishonest, I can understand if I'm asking for 26" hair and that is a special request but 18" hair .
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:11pm
What kind of logic? I believe people prefer honest reviews from customers. I don't want reviews filled with unicorns, glitter, rainbows and tasty red balloons, if that's not the case. I want the real. Bad customer service or integrity is equivalent to bad weave. Spend your money where you want but no company alike with be getting my coins.
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Before you take my money I believe I have the right to know Im basically doing a group order is all.

Selling hair you do not have is dishonest, I can understand if I'm asking for 26" hair and that is a special request but 18" hair .

True !
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>