BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just in from Bella Donna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

IT IS DISHONEST TO TAKE A CUSTOMERS MONEY FOR :
A: PRODUCTS YOU DO NOT HAVE IN YOUR POSESSION
B: MAKE UP HOLIDAYS TO EXCUSE YOUR TARDY SHIPPING POLICY

If a item is out of stock then inform the customer and let THEM decide if they want to wait, not take their cc info and then HOPE your vendor comes through.

If they dont know that they should take a break and take a INTRO to Business class at their local CC. 

I can't speak to point A of your rant, but I do know that you are incorrect about point B. There was in fact a Chinese holiday from May 31st to June 3rd, as was discussed in the hair group because women were asking if there was a holiday because their vendors weren't online for them to order from. 

I didn't call you a drama queen but the content of your posts are certainly making you look like one. You are beating a dead horse and spewing nothing but negativity about things which you are unsure of and are completely wrong about. You are accusing me and another board member of being the same people, saying there wasn't a Chinese holiday when there was and everything else under the sun. I am not sure why you're so invested in this, especially when it seems apparent that despite how hard you try to prove otherwise, you really do not know what you're talking about. 

I'm not going to go back and forth with you as I've said once before, but I do take offense to you starting drama in my thread and another contributing member's thread based off your assumptions that are unfounded. You're creating unnecessary mess on the board but I'll leave you to it because I don't have time for it.  

Sponsored Links

carol7664 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote carol7664 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 4:06pm
Not for nothing but a quick google search revealed there was a holiday, specifically the "Dragon Boat Festival" from May 31st - June 2nd.

Www.travelchinaguide.com/essential/holidays/calendar.htm

Okay, back to lurk mode and waiting on my tracking number.

nanikoa25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nanikoa25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 4:09pm
In their defense, there was the dragon boat festival holiday. The company I work for doesnt take time off for that so Im assuming its not a big holiday. My stuff was shipped today and I should have it tomorrow. They did tell me that the lace frontal I ordered is not something they keep in stock and had to be made. They emailed me just now and let me know they were able to wash my bundles before shipping as well. I know I shouldnt wait last minute to buy hair from these companies but I just needed some curly for my brazil trip and time slipped away from me. I think they just didnt want to turn away my order. They were the only vendor I emailed who said they could get me what I wanted in a week. We will see if the order comes in time and what it looks like.
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by nanikoa25 nanikoa25 wrote:

Yes the hair ships from china. They say my closure is whats holding up my order because of a chinese holiday that was this past weekend. I thought that was weird as I work for a dress company based in china and our production team didnt take a break. But we will see what happens when my order gets here.

Yes my sister is waiting on an order from another vendor and there was a delay as well she was told there was type of Dragon festival holiday that started on the 31st the last day was on Monday so they should be back to business. Her order should come in by the end of the day tomorrow. But I was thinking that it really did not affect working days except for this past Monday so IDK unless they took off time prior to the actual start of it.  

Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:56pm
Curvy does sound like a vendor to me... *drops mic and runs out of thread* LOLLOL
etowngirl22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etowngirl22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

It's just a tighter curl, but no magic really.

TexturizedDiva, sorry I'm slow, the top pictures are ali hair before and after cowashing/plopping and the bottom pics are the belladonna hair before and after cowashing/plopping? And you're basically saying the bella hair isn't that special compared to the ali hair? haha I'm sorry

Edited by etowngirl22 - Jun 05 2014 at 11:35pm
etowngirl22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etowngirl22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:05am
also another maybe dumb question about everyone's obsession with hair that curls to the ends: obviously its unideal to have to cut off length that you paid good money for, but if the curls go almost to the ends, then become scraggely for like the last half inch, wouldn't trimming just that last half inch give you hair that's curly to the ends? Or do those then become scraggely
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 1:06am
Originally posted by etowngirl22 etowngirl22 wrote:

also another maybe dumb question about everyone's obsession with hair that curls to the ends: obviously its unideal to have to cut off length that you paid good money for, but if the curls go almost to the ends, then become scraggely for like the last half inch, wouldn't trimming just that last half inch give you hair that's curly to the ends? Or do those then become scraggely

It looks weird to have super curly hair with straight ends to me,  same reason most KC closres never look right, there is 1" or more of straight roots, then kc the rest of the wayConfused it just looks weird!
ceelopink11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ceelopink11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 5:11am
Just when you thought you found a decent company, they all do the same thing.

They are probably on vacation with your coins
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:44am
Grace's perspective in a no shade post...

It is great for the 2-3 bhm members who had superb customer service and received their hair, had great customer service and received their orders in a timely manner. I myself found it slight odd that when Atexaschick asked about curly hair that this companies name kept being thrown around even though the reviews were scarce to none for Belladonna.

Not saying you have take my vendor suggestion but curly hair is always harder to manage due to it being harder to tame so I do not gamble away $300 + on curly hair.  In the original looking for curly hair thread I gave my thoughts and moved on. 

Now from a business aspect , I understand being a new start up company but with starting ANY company there are always risks involved .  IF you DO NOT have the product in your facility then it should be listed as SOLD OUT with a date you expect it to arrive. If the customer chooses to wait then fine, BUT it is deceiving to take someone payment THEN place your order with your supplier and crossing your fingers that everything will work out. Especially when receiving items from oversees, your package can sit in customs for 1 day or weeks. 

If as a business you do not have the capital to buy the product that you have listed as available then IMO you need a better business plan or a partner to raise more capital to pursue your venture.

There have been 4 members who have pmed me about the hair they have yet to receive, and now that refunds have been requested this great company has NOT responded to their refund requests.  So it is great that these members who hair their hair but that is not the case for everyone who purchased based on these glowing reviews.

So as a consumer they should have the RIGHT to know the good and the bad and let them make whatever decision feels would work for them, IF THEY CHOOSE TO WAIT FINE.  Downright shameful to produce tracking numbers for items that you cannot ship , giving the customer the impression that their hair is being prepped and sent to them when you dont even have it.

Would you go to starbucks and pay for a Pumpkin Spice Latte then accept them telling you " Oh sorry dear we are waiting on the pumpkin mix, please have a seat over there and we will email you when it comes?Confused  So why is anyone expected to accept that type of service for hair ???

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic