Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Just in from Bella Donna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by etowngirl22 etowngirl22 wrote:

Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

Honestly, this hair is starting to look like some tight/deep curly that has been cowashed and plopped before packaging.  If that's the case I'm sitting on about 60 bundles of that right now.  Off to the lab!

TexturizedDiva, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

And SuperStar22, I ordered on the 27th and got a shipping number yesterday but all it says so far is electronic shipping info received. aka probably hasn't been picked up yet

Depending on how you set up your shipping for your website, you can get your tracking number if you have an account with UPS, USPS, FED EX it doesnt mean anyone is picking up anything or even that your order is ready to ship. It just means they created a tracking number for your order.

I have a website so I know you can...

Anyone can take this how they see fit, but 9 days sounds like drop shipping, or taking $$$ for hair that is not already in your possession and the Dead extra $5 for shampooing Confused sounds like expedited shipping fees being added on by their vendor in CHINA Shocked.

I mean lets put it all on the floor so people can make informed decisions on what they spending they money on.

Sorry but In Grace mind you cant give no glowing review on no hair that hasnt been anywhere near your scalp unless we are now counting holding it up by our ears. Shocked

No pm messages please and thanks. 

Sponsored Links

yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by etowngirl22 etowngirl22 wrote:

Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

Honestly, this hair is starting to look like some tight/deep curly that has been cowashed and plopped before packaging.  If that's the case I'm sitting on about 60 bundles of that right now.  Off to the lab!

TexturizedDiva, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

And SuperStar22, I ordered on the 27th and got a shipping number yesterday but all it says so far is electronic shipping info received. aka probably hasn't been picked up yet

Depending on how you set up your shipping for your website, you can get your tracking number if you have an account with UPS, USPS, FED EX it doesnt mean anyone is picking up anything or even that your order is ready to ship. It just means they created a tracking number for your order.

I have a website so I know you can...

Anyone can take this how they see fit, but 9 days sounds like drop shipping, or taking $$$ for hair that is not already in your possession and the Dead extra $5 for shampooing Confused sounds like expedited shipping fees being added on by their vendor in CHINA Shocked.

I mean lets put it all on the floor so people can make informed decisions on what they spending they money on.

Sorry but In Grace mind you cant give no glowing review on no hair that hasnt been anywhere near your scalp unless we are now counting holding it up by our ears. Shocked

No pm messages please and thanks. 

All hair that we purchase is coming from elsewhere that is how things work as a mater of fact everything we buy is made somewhere else purchased by someone else marked up than sold to the customer. I don't care about that as long as the company is doing quality control to make sure I get a good product that I am willing to pay for that. My hair was shipped from TX not China. But I am positive it was most likely purchased after my payment shipped to her then washed and checked for issues then sent out to me. I payed using Paypal so I felt protected in my purchase. All new businesses have to start somewhere right. 

Also I gave a review of what the hair was like straight out of the packaging which I stated in my post I also stated that I would continue to update everyone on the hair as I wash, dye, and install it which I have been doing. I am sorry if you took things the wrong way I tried to be honest in my experience. I thought the forum was where we post our first impressions and continue to update as we proceed forward I was asked by many people in PM to post and give my opinion I just I am just confused by your post. 
nanikoa25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nanikoa25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:53pm
Yes the hair ships from china. They say my closure is whats holding up my order because of a chinese holiday that was this past weekend. I thought that was weird as I work for a dress company based in china and our production team didnt take a break. But we will see what happens when my order gets here.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by nanikoa25 nanikoa25 wrote:

Yes the hair ships from china. They say my closure is whats holding up my order because of a chinese holiday that was this past weekend. I thought that was weird as I work for a dress company based in china and our production team didnt take a break. But we will see what happens when my order gets here.

Dead

There was no Chinese holiday over the weekend, I got packages from 3 different vendors using  different shipping methods UPS and DHL.

Companies should not be taking money for items they don't have in their store, Im sorry you just shouldnt because If something goes wrong the customer is the one who will be left  out in the cold.

This is starting to remind me of another hair "boutique" Dead as a matter of fact a few of them who have came and gone. I hope YOU get your hair and it works out for you though, 

TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:22pm
So now we have 2 people giving long detailed reviews and explanations.  Hmmmmm the plot thickens.

Messy boots.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:38pm
This is hair from a PV on Ali that I have been very happy with.  I decided to try their deep curly a while ago due to the tightly curled ends although you can't really see them in the sample provided due to them getting smooshed sitting in my bin.

Obviously, the tighter the curl, the more definition, and the ends are important.  This may be a tad looser, but still.

Cowashed, denman-defined, plopped, and air-dried.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:42pm
Textured they can keep on logging in from they Android, Iphone, Laptop, Ipad, Kindle Fire, Use Morris Code, Send smoke signals , send a friend, Use a lifeline I DO NOT believe nothing that is being said and I did not read any of that mess.

I was right all along, the other person who aint in cahoots already waiting on a tracking number that works, and they already making up Chinese holidays to cover the fact that you are taking money for products YOU DONT HAVE IN THIS "BOUTIQUE" .

Chile Boo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:42pm

It's just a tighter curl, but no magic really.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:45pm
<<< But Im the drama queen, yeah okay lets go with that. Well I would rather be a honest drama queen than whatever this is....

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:52pm
 IT IS DISHONEST TO TAKE A CUSTOMERS MONEY FOR :
A: PRODUCTS YOU DO NOT HAVE IN YOUR POSESSION
B: MAKE UP HOLIDAYS TO EXCUSE YOUR TARDY SHIPPING POLICY

If a item is out of stock then inform the customer and let THEM decide if they want to wait, not take their cc info and then HOPE your vendor comes through.

If they dont know that they should take a break and take a INTRO to Business class at their local CC. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic