Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Just in from Bella Donna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Beweavethis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beweavethis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by etowngirl22 etowngirl22 wrote:

I am interested pm if you decide to sell

<p ="p1">fyi apparently I'm the only one but I can't say I'm particularly THRILLED with their customer service. I mean they're definately nice and all but turnaround time for me to get a response is like 3 days, nothing jizz worthy imo. ordered on the 27th, haven't heard back with a tracking number yet. I guess their business has picked up a bit, but even ali vendors usually get back to me within 24 hours..... although at least Belladonna's english is better lol

<p ="p1">on a separate note I think I might turn this hair around when it comes if anyone is looking to get it faster than belladonna is shipping out. my own fault but seeing this second set of pics just made me realize that the frizziness of their curly hair is the natural state... I had thought that was just one way you could style it by manipulating more. Its still very pretty hair, I know the frizz is what most people are loving, but I already was nervous about having big curly hair in a professional setting I think the frizziness might make me look not put together enough... i guess we'll see whenever it gets here

Sponsored Links

TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:28am
Honestly, this hair is starting to look like some tight/deep curly that has been cowashed and plopped before packaging.  If that's the case I'm sitting on about 60 bundles of that right now.  Off to the lab!
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

Honestly, this hair is starting to look like some tight/deep curly that has been cowashed and plopped before packaging.  If that's the case I'm sitting on about 60 bundles of that right now.  Off to the lab!
Please show the results after your experiment Smile
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:34am
Originally posted by nanikoa25 nanikoa25 wrote:

I'll be receiving my bundles without belladonna washing them first due to time constraints so I will be able to see how they look straight from the manufacturer
Say it aint so after the price increase of $5...gurlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
nanikoa25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanikoa25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:34am
I'll be receiving my bundles without belladonna washing them first due to time constraints so I will be able to see how they look straight from the manufacturer
nanikoa25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanikoa25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:39am
Lol. I paid the original prices and im getting reimbursed $25 for it. I really needed it by tomorrow so theyre promising they can deliver.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:42am
Originally posted by nanikoa25 nanikoa25 wrote:

Lol. I paid the original prices and im getting reimbursed $25 for it. I really needed it by tomorrow so theyre promising they can deliver.
That's good.
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:19pm
I'm not sure if it was mentioned and maybe I missed it but what's their turn around time from purchasing to actually receiving your hair?
etowngirl22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etowngirl22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

TexturizedDiva, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

And SuperStar22, I ordered on the 27th and got a shipping number yesterday but all it says so far is electronic shipping info received. aka probably hasn't been picked up yet

nanikoa25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanikoa25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

I'm not sure if it was mentioned and maybe I missed it but what's their turn around time from purchasing to actually receiving your hair?

On the website it says up to 9 business days. Thats with processing and shipping.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
  Share Topic