BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just in from Bella Donna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 7:02pm
Beautiful hair that's how I received mine , please do a test before bleaching I know I died my kinky black and the texture changed only a small ,bit but it still came out nice.. Good luck on installing 4 bundles it sure will a lot of hair but it will be Goergous !!!
Sponsored Links

ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 7:46pm
IM DROOLING! I WANT TO CUT A PIECE OF THAT CURLY HAIR AND PUT IT IN MY POCKET! LOL
jonesy0329 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesy0329 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:08pm
My goodness, that hair is pretty.
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:48pm
You've been thanked for making this post! 

Yes. I envy you! Embarrassed
nanikoa25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanikoa25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:05pm
More photos please!!!!!! I am so impatient waiting for my hair to arrive!!! lol.  Can you hold up the lengths to your head so we can see length?
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by nanikoa25 nanikoa25 wrote:

More photos please!!!!!! I am so impatient waiting for my hair to arrive!!! lol.  Can you hold up the lengths to your head so we can see length?

Yes pleasssee do this
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 1:16am
Originally posted by yunvme2 yunvme2 wrote:

Originally posted by atexaschick atexaschick wrote:

Beautiful

Thanks did you get your Hautelocks installed yet?

I get it installed next week. I need to order from bella asap before too many people order and the quality starts to decline.
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:06am
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

Beautiful hair that's how I received mine , please do a test before bleaching I know I died my kinky black and the texture changed only a small ,bit but it still came out nice.. Good luck on installing 4 bundles it sure will a lot of hair but it will be Goergous !!!

Your right maybe I will do a test first I don't want to ruin the curl pattern. Thanks barbie for the suggestion. My bleach comes today so I will post more pictures when I complete the test. I still need to co-wash as well. Hey does anybody know if you can co-wash right before bleaching or does the hair need to be dry? I was also thinking for adding some oil to bleach so that the hair does not dry out. Has anyone ever tried that?
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:08am
Originally posted by nanikoa25 nanikoa25 wrote:

Yes I can do that later today I already did that when I received and each bundle is about four inches shorter than if it were straight due to the curls if that makes sense but I will post pics later today. 
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:13am

Originally posted by yunvme2 yunvme2 wrote:

Beautiful

Thanks did you get your Hautelocks installed yet?

I get it installed next week. I need to order from bella asap before too many people order and the quality starts to decline.

Yes I know what you mean I think that they are capable of handling it but I have seen so many companies fall apart with too many orders hopefully this will not be the case because I was just feeling like I have found a long time vendor. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
  Share Topic