BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Just in from Bella Donna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just in from Bella Donna
    Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 4:46pm
OK so I took the plunge and ordered from BellaDonna I had been eyeing them and Hautelocks for some time and decided to go with Bella even though there were not a lot of reviews at the time. 

I contacted them via email they were very prompt in replying and super helpful. I purchased the Eurasian Curly in 22,24,26 and 28 inches. 
I requested the coarsest curliest bundles and that is what I have received. Mind you that I just received the hair it will be getting colored this week and sent off to Flyhoneywigs to be made into a part so I can rock it during the summer. 

But so far the overall quality is by far some of the best I have seen in a while reminds me of what Wags used to be like way back when. The hair is curly from weft and the way to the ends which are ringlets which I am loving BTW because I love me some curly hair and this is it. 

I ordered on May 21 and I received the hair May 30th it was freshly washed and conditioned and smelled great. I have not co-washed yet but will post more pictures after I do and advise of how it behaves but so far I am beyond happy. 

Let me know what you think :) sorry some of the photos came out a dark. 

Hair came packaged very professionally and pretty in the satin bag were my bundles in individual smaller branded bags that included a card advising of length and type of hair. 

Wefts are thin and strong beards are almost completely undetectable. 

Texture was completely on point and exactly what I wanted. 

Curls go all the way to the ends of the hair.

All pictures are right out of the package I have done nothing to the hair as of yet but I will be updating this thread as I do alter the hair. 
Sponsored Links

Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 5:23pm
Thank you for posting pics. 
The hair is lovely!Heart
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 5:30pm
Wow, those curls and that texture is so beautiful! I am glad to see that you had a good experience too! What shade are you getting the hair colored to? I can't wait to see the follow-up pics. 
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 5:32pm
I am planning on doing a honey ombre. 
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 5:34pm
Oooh, that should be pretty and sounds just right for summer. I haven't had a unit made by Renee yet but I think I am going to try her out for a bob later on this summer. I hear she does good work though so I'm sure your unit will come out great. 
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 5:41pm
Yes I think the unit will come out good not sure I want to put all four bundles on it tho that would be a lot of hair. I am going to see what the curl pattern looks like after I bleach it. 
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 5:48pm
Beautiful
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 5:50pm
Love the curls . The hair looks just like that Arjunni janice price at 2 million a inch lol .  I wonder if she finally stop ripping people off and close shop .
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by atexaschick atexaschick wrote:

Beautiful

Thanks did you get your Hautelocks installed yet?
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 6:33pm
Very pretty texture! Can't wait to see it installed!

Edited by WhitWhit86 - Jun 01 2014 at 6:34pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style