Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Just got my first unit... Now what?(PICS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mikemaryhair_CN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikemaryhair_CN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:13am
Hi all,

This is Michael Yin at Mike & Mary Int'l Co., LTD. We're a hair maker with 14 years of history. Our lace wigs (weft back included), toupees, and various extensions have been well received by customers thruout the world.

Should we can be of assistance with your demands hairwise, please feel free to be in contact. 

Thank you.
Originally posted by drammy04 drammy04 wrote:

Here are the pics of it out the bo (also in my not delivered thread):

I have no idea of what to do now. I tried it on, and it definitely needs to be shaped to my face. I don't trust myself to do it to a wig this expensive though. The knots are said to be already bleached.

Sponsored Links

MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 9:11am
Very pretty wig...I love the color combo!
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 9:42am
That hair looks nice, can't wait to see pics of you rockin' it!
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 6:03am
First.. less is more  get you some hair 1  and miricle 7 at sallys beauty supply then get some cowboy magic at any feed or horse store . Then Loreals everpure products.The cowboy magic helps with the tangles and makes the hair have sheen to it. It is the generic version of wen products  I use Loreals everpure shampoo and conditioner for the first 4 shampoos then I do a acv rinse for the 5th  shampoo and then I use the hair 1 . The hair one will make it feel like a brand new wig It does not lather but  You dont have to go to a hair dresser unless you want to cut the hair. Remember curly and afro wigs are more work then other textures thats why using a lot of products on the hair is not good.Wink
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 1:42pm
That wig is just too pretty... I would have it layered.. Don't get scissor happy though
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:28pm
I missed out seeing this! Cry
drammy04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drammy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:47pm
I didn't take the pics down. For some odd reason they show up when they want to.
drammy04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drammy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:49pm
I cut the lace last night. Now I just have to figure out how to sew the elastic on for the elastic method and add a couple combs to the back. Next time I'll go with a smaller cap size because even wearing twists instead of cornrows it's still loose.
I<3Suomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote I<3Suomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:15am
Maybe some light & long layers to add depth & movement, she's gorgeous!
welovewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote welovewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:14pm
Hi Drammy04,

Congrads on you first lace wig!Smile
It looks vey beautiful. You can use tape of adhesive to put it on.
If you dont have any experience with lace wigs I would advice you to go to a hairdresser who has experience first. or go to youtube and watch and learn. its not that hard.Wink

Good luck!Star

Greats Arne

http://www.welovewigs.nl - welovewigs
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair