Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Cosmetic Surgery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JUST GOT A NOSE JOB (FIRST POST)

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
misszabena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote misszabena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JUST GOT A NOSE JOB (FIRST POST)
    Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 9:50pm
Hi ladies,

I am new on BHM and would just like to inform everyone of my recent nose job, more formally known as rhinoplasty procedure. To be even more specific, I had AA Rhinoplasty except I am Canadian so I guess thats African-Canadian Rhinoplasty? LOL

For all those considering it but haven't actually gone through with it yet for whatever reason, whether their too scared, haven't found the right surgeon, or can't afford it, I am here to give INSIGHT and ADVICE into your questions and concerns regarding this procedure....

I am FOUR days post-op and so far it's looking fab :)

I will note that I have researched AA Rhinoplasty off and on for 4 years but began to do extensive research about 6 months ago. I've wanted this procedure since I was 10! I'm 20 now so that's a decade of self-hatred for my nose... which is a long time. I know there will be doubters and non-believers and those who say "embrace what you have" but i say FAAK that! If you have a physical trait about yourself that you strongly dislike and have the ability to change, why the hell not?! Confused

For those interested in my nose job recovery, keep posted for updates and pictures (once I figure out how to post them)

THANKS - MISSZABENA Smile
Sponsored Links

iluvmihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 2:49am
Pichures! :)
MochaBarbieDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 9:02pm
Yes pics please. Who was your doctor? I have also been looking and will for sure be getting mine done this year
cece1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cece1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 2:27am
before and after pics.

Talbott0330 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talbott0330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:10pm
I have been wanting this since I was 10 as well and I am older than you. That is fantastic that you did it! Good for you! 
Please tell us all the details!
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:18am
who was your doctor?
margiemom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote margiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 7:33am
Choosing the surgeon is really crucial if you want really good results. I researched and asked friends for doctors in America but it's way expensive so I agreed to do it overseas. I even asked my friends to refer me to certified surgeons in Asia and found much more better results and better pricing. I had my nose job in Manila by Dr Rino Lorenzo. Love the result ! One thing i've noticed, its the quiet, publicity-shy plastic surgeons who are really,really good. I hope you share some pictures. I will post some of mine too.

Edited by margiemom - Dec 15 2013 at 7:37am
MochaBarbieDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 9:17am
I just got a consultation with a doctor in Beverley Hills and I must say that his pricing is not bad for being in the Mecca for plastic surgery
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply