Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just a Question? Ghey vs Bi men

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just a Question? Ghey vs Bi men
    Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:33pm
Question:
I feel that in USA (I'm in the Northeast in a liberal state), a large percentage of the Black community (outside of highly religious groups) embraces openly gay black men, respect them, Hi-5 them, etc etc, but the closeted Bi-sexual black man is seen as the bane of the planet, the reason that black women are disproportionately dying of AIDS, are greedy, selfish, confused, sneaky,etc etc, just hated.

I have never met a black man (platonically) that admits to being bi-sexual. Just people that claim to be 'all man' until they get caught in a scandal. It seems that the bi-sexual black men are the people that are forced into the closet, ostracized, etc  while the fully homosexual men are comfortable in their own skin at an early age or maybe allowed and encouraged to be comfortable in their own skin.

This has been on my mind for years, but I was reading a certain thread about athletes, 'Mr. Cee', questionable attire, the NBA guy, and I wanted to get the view of others.

What is your opinion? So you agree with my view? Disagree? Let's chatSmile
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:54pm
I disagree...I don't think the black community embraces gay men at all. Maybe black women accept gay men but most black men tend to be very homophobic.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I disagree...I don't think the black community embraces gay men at all. Maybe black women accept gay men but most black men tend to be very homophobic.
Alladis.

I coulda just thanked it but I felt like quoting.Big smile
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 12:19am

LOL
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 12:30am
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 12:51am
My avi Heart LOLLOL

Edited by BBpants - May 16 2013 at 12:52am
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 12:56am
I know many black people who don't feel like Bi is even a thing. They are either Gay or Straight. But I do agree that, in general, the black community isn't too open to any of it. 
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 2:22am
I think the new generation of black people, don't have that much of a problem with it. But, I think bisexuality is real, but more of a 60% or 40% thing.
rayrayxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayrayxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 2:26am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 2:35am
well just looking at members of this board, afrokock is accepting of gay male and so is oodles and random thoughts.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic