BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

“Junk food” banned from schools July 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:53pm
its not the schools fault but just the fact that you have fat kids is proof positive that parents are either clueless or just dont give a . so yeah you can say its the parents responsibility, you can blame the food industry or the easter bunny but at some point you have to look around at all these fat kids and ask where do we start?

Edited by tatee - Apr 16 2014 at 2:54pm
Sponsored Links

Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:55pm
I think this is wonderful. For the millions of children who receive free breakfast and lunch at school, this could greatly improve their health. Even if it's just nine months of the school year, they may develop a taste for healthier foods that may bleed over into their home lives.  The government isn't blaming the schools, it's just that school is the one place where the government has the ability to address the problem. 

I applaud the president and First Lady for these efforts and everything they do. The obesity epidemic is not only effecting our national security because of a near generation of kids who will be too heavy to serve, it's effecting our budget because of folks with obesity-related illnesses that can no longer work, go on SSI and Medicaid. Additionally, we're paying for these illnesses through higher insurance premiums and medical costs. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:58pm
agree traylee...

These kids are overweight but malnourished at the same damn time.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:59pm
Its a good start, but I agree.. these kids are getting fat and out of shape at home and on the weekends more so than at school.

.. but while the schools are at it, they should probably get rid of the frito pies and hormone induced chicken parts they serve the kids in the lunch lines.

I NEVER liked cafeteria food at school. Dead

Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 3:05pm
"These kids are overweight but malnourished at the same damn time."

Yep, and there's really not a whole lot else the administration can do to address the problem. There's nothing the government can do to force parents to feed their children healthily or force their kids to get plenty of exercise. That's up to parents. But what the government can do is put guidelines on the things kids eat at school, the food that is subsidized by taxpayers. 
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 3:14pm
I’m that type of mommy---- that will bring my sons’ food right before lunch (like the Asian parents in my domain)…
I have time on my hands ---my son does not eat red meat or fast food etc…
He loves chicken curry, rice, black beans and homemade pizza, meh. He’s slim and tall.
Sometimes, I wish that I did not have to cook home meals everyday (well, most of the time)… just to save time.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 7:48pm
I would be mad as hell if I was one of those kids. Why I can't I eat my snickers cuz fat ass Tommy can't diet at home.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I would be mad as hell if I was one of those kids. Why I can't I eat my snickers cuz fat ass Tommy can't diet at home.
Greedy ass.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Thats what my son says, same thing about running laps at football practice cause one dipshyt wanted to play around.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 8:13pm
Yup..it's always one person f*cking it up for everybody
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style