Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jumping The Broom Premiere(Megan G Gets Paycheck)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Jumping The Broom Premiere(Megan G Gets Paycheck)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jumping The Broom Premiere(Megan G Gets Paycheck)
    Posted: May 05 2011 at 11:30am
Finally Megan musta got some $$$ cause she wore something different on the red carpet.

May 05 | by Natasha

The cast of Jumping The Broom celebrated their much anticipated movie last night at the Hollywood premiere at ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome last night.

I had the privilege of seeing this smartly cast, funny and romantic movie last night, and I LOVED it.  I know my YBF folks will love it too.  But until the movie hits theaters on Friday, check out all the fab celebs who came out to support last night...

Stars of the movie--Angela Bassett, Paula Patton, and Meagan Good, all looked gorge for the cameras.  The whole ensemble cast was there with their spouses and families, plus lots of other celebs just to support.

Oh yes--the sexiness factor was SERIOUS in the movie.  The male stars of the movie Laz Alonso (ladies......all I can say is YUM-MY), Romeo (just as yummy), DeRay Davis, and Mike Epps, all kicked it at the premiere.

Romeo brought along his "DWTS" partner Chelsie Hightower.

Pooch Hall brought along his wife Linda.  Is it just me or does she favor Rocsi a bit?

LOVES the white dinner jacket Pooch.

Gorgeous chick Paula had her hubby Robin Thicke by her side of course.  And by the way, she shot the movie RIGHT after she had baby Julius, and she says she was so insecure about all her lingerie scenes.  But chick looked amazing in the movie.

Christina Milian hit the carpet in this green summery floral dress and gold heels.  Lovely look for her as usual.

Hmmm.  Did Eva Marcille jump from Flo Rida to Gary Durdan... since he's co-starring in a hit movie at the moment?  Y'all know she loves her shine time...

Loves this dress though.

Gary brought his kiddies Nyla and Lyric and mother Sandy to the premiere.  How cute!

Mike Epps is funny as all hell in the movie--as expected--as everybody's fave semi-drunk and horny uncle.  He hit the carpet with his hot wife Michelle.

Actor Michael Jai White came out to support his homies.

Meagan Good--Paula's bestie in the movie--hit the carpet in this long pink one-shoulder dress that works for her.  Such a gorgeous girl.

Director/Producer of the movie, Salim Akil, had his wife Mara Brock Akil and their two UBER CUTE kiddies, Yasin and Nasir, on his side for support.  Little boys in little suits get me every time!

Co-star Loretta Devine's hilarious self hit the carpet.  Whoever styled her for this event is wrong for this ish, but we loves her nonetheless.

Star Laz Alonso hit the carpet looking nice. 

Kenya Moore popped on the carpet in yellow.  Lovely.

Elise Neal turned her lingerie into a dress for the white carpet.

BET's Joyful Drake was there in all white and gold.

Comic and Laz's "bestie" in the movie, Deray Davis, hit the carpet.

Pretty girl Camille Winbush was there looking great in hot pink.

Hottie Boris Kodjoe came out to support.

Co-star Angela Bassett got whimsical in this aqua spring embellished dress.

Acresses Wendy Raquel Robinson and Vanessa Williams hit the carpet to support.  Is Wendy becoming a bit bobbleheadish?

That damn Tracy Edmunds.  Still working it out in this gold skin tight dress.  She's also one of the producers of the movie.

Teyana Taylor rocked a little black dress and blue suede fringe worthy YSL Mohawk pumps.  Loves the hair still.

On-screen best friends Loretta and Tasha Smith kiki'd it up at the premiere.

Tasha looked great and brought her new HUSBAND along--yes, she got married.

Actress Tamala Jones rocked her usual little black dress look.

Very cute look for actress Sharon Leal.

Neicy Nash came out to support the cast with her fiance.  They're getting married this month!

And actress Naturi Naughton worked out this multi-colored spring strapless dress.  Cute.

Fab times all around.  Jumping The Broom hits theaters TOMORROW!

Sponsored Links

stacks View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stacks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2011 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Evil SmileEvil Smile
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2011 at 11:36am
i like these looks the best because they look comfortable and its like spring looks
wth is angela basset wearing? 

Edited by indiecat - May 05 2011 at 11:36am
sxcnodoubt View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sxcnodoubt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2011 at 11:38am
So many pretty black wiminz!
Megan Good is gonna bust Forever 21 wide open wid her check! Womp womp! Watch out for a few new summer pieces!LOL
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2011 at 11:38am
Teyana lovess showing her tittes.

Im starting to think they paid for.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2011 at 11:39am
Yes !!!!!! I live !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cubiche in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ilovhairweave View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovhairweave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2011 at 11:39am
Megan .G looks HELLA GOOD! EmbarrassedClap
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2011 at 11:42am
Best- Christina Milian, Tasha Smith, Tracy Edmonds, Joyful Drake
Worst- Elise Neal, Angela Basset, Sharon Leal, Loretta Devine *sigh*
Im in love w/ Eva's dress
sxcnodoubt View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sxcnodoubt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2011 at 11:45am
Addicted, is that you in your avi?
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2011 at 11:47am
theres the door you may leave------------------------------------->

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style