Julie Chens plastic surgery due to racism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

her husband is the president of cbs ?

yeah she's married to Les Moonves.

and thats why her career took off. Divorced and remarried in the same year...Ca'mon
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Meh, I got nothing to say that hasn't been rehashed on here a thousand times. But I did notice that she was one of those cackling the loudest when that Sheryl idiot made her comment about nasty beady afro hair... You got at least 2 self-hating types on the same show. I still recognize the outside pressures she was faced with, though
Related-- am I the only one that notices in that one still of the show how, after not batting an eyelash at afro hair being described as "nasty", Aisha Tyler seems to be rather moved by Julie's story though?
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Meh, I got nothing to say that hasn't been rehashed on here a thousand times. But I did notice that she was one of those cackling the loudest when that Sheryl idiot made her comment about nasty beady afro hair... You got at least 2 self-hating types on the same show. I still recognize the outside pressures she was faced with, though
Related-- am I the only one that notices in that one still of the show how, after not batting an eyelash at afro hair being described as "nasty", Aisha Tyler seems to be rather moved by Julie's story though?

I only saw the clip with Sheryl. I didn't see what they discussed next
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 8:17pm
What secrets did the other ones tell
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 8:24pm
F that cold fish.....she's just running with the racism from BB.....plz The Talk will nvr be View status
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

What secrets did the other ones tell

I was curious too:

Sara: that she struggled w/ her sexuality; made out with JGalecki; that  Galecki was supportive with her struggles w/ sexuality

Aisha: fertility issues

Sheryl: had a twin that died few days after birth. As she grew older, her mother didn’t want her to have a relationship with her father — so she told Sheryl that her father had asphyxiated the twin.
 (apparently this wasn't a secret, but I didn't know her husband committed suicide)

Edited by PurpleHaze - Sep 13 2013 at 9:39pm
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 11:39pm
I missed the show today does anyone know what Sheryl Underwoods confession was? I felt so bad for Aiesha Tyler.. Cry
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 11:53pm
I just watched the video of Aisha's confession and I found it odd.  She's been married for over 21 years and she just started trying at 42 for a child?  I could understand if she got married at 42, but you had over 20 years to try and conceive a child, and you didn't until you were nearing middle age?  She had to have known this was a strong possibility.  She and her husband have just always struck me as people that were content living their lives childless because they were not willing to inconvenience themselves for a child.  I was surprised to hear she actually considered motherhood.

Edited by uppitynegroid - Sep 14 2013 at 7:28am
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 1:49am
Originally posted by MissinCali MissinCali wrote:

I missed the show today does anyone know what Sheryl Underwoods confession was? I felt so bad for Aiesha Tyler.. Cry

I think Sheryl’s situation was the worst of them all…

She explained that she was born in a set of twins .. but her sister died shortly after their birth and she always kept her birth certificate in her wallet..

Then .. her mother always tried to make sure she never got close to her father because her mother told her – her father has killed her twin. (so basically she had to have grown up being afraid of her father.)

Then when she got older her mother stabbed her father

So basically, she only had the birth certificate of her dead twin to hold on to .. to keep it together all these years. If you read between the lines .. I would say that at least her mother was crazy .. but probably there was a lot of stuff going on in that house. L

-       

-    Alisha – umm a LOT of women delay childbirth until they get their careers on the way. A lot, because I know some. The thing is .. they miscalculate their time and if 1 little thing happens to delay it ONE MORE YEAR opps … they are too late and cannot conce

- The Asian thing with the Chinese eyes is very, very common in the Asian community so that was not a shock at all. I had a friend like that in college .. who always talked about wanting to be mixed – White and Chinese. I thought she was crazy .. but then years later I heard the same thing from other Asian people so then I realized that it was their thing.

- It’s similar to the ‘hair’ thing that Black people have. That’s why Alisha was not upset when Sheryl started making fun of Heidi keeping her kids hair.

As far as this goes I think in a multi-ethinc society ... it common for one group to desire what the other group has - kind of all homoginized together. How man White people are having lip implants, butt implants, wearing dreadlocks etc... Different groups want what the other group has. So then everyone is full of 'self hatred'  (if you believe in that crap) if they are trying get a boob job or their ears trimmed etc.

-          The other girl – with the Gay thing … again this is common.

Everyone’s got SOMETHING they have to deal with in life. You've just gotta shake it off and get on with it or else you  have no life. Clap

Edited by Printer_Ink - Sep 14 2013 at 2:10am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 9:59am

x
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>